The incident in training

Lance glared at his rival, Keith Kogane  who was on the other side of the mats

Lance glared at his rival, Keith Kogane who was on the other side of the mats. "Let's train."

His opponent moved like lightning and lance barely dodged his strike before hitting back. Keith blocked it easily. "You're gonna have to do better than that,sharpshooter ." He said smirking at lance playfully. Suddenly lance found himself pinned to the mat. Lance thanked himself for having dark complexion, as it hid his blush.
"Again..." he said.

4 matches later...
"That makes it 5 matches in a row lance." Keith said staring at him intently. "Those eyes..." lance thought as Keith asked him "lance are you even trying?" His breath started to come out in quick pants, he blushed fiercely and refused to answer.

Keith studied his reaction with curiosity. Seeing lance pinned down and flustered like this excited him. "Cute." He thought looking at lance who was still fighting. Keith smirked, slowly putting both hands by lance's head. He whispered in lances ear "you're enjoying this aren't you?"

Lance refused to say anything to him and he told lance "do you want me to punish you? I will not ask again." Lance heard the dangerous edge in Keith's voice. "Y-yes" he muttered quietly.
"What was that lance, speak up."
"Yes I am enjoying this are you happy now, mullet?" He spat at his rival.
"Yes I am."