Fitness mess

Rebecca has just started her workout with her trainer Joshy J. She waited almost an hour for her friend for 6 years-Colby, but unfortunately, his flight was late. Things were very complicated between them. For herself, she knew that she didn't want a new relationship and wanted to focus on her career. The two didn't want to ruin their beautiful friendship if things didn't work out between them. They both have feel the frustration and didn't want to be hurt again. Therefore, none of them opened the topic of relationships. They just enjoyed each other's company, walked together and trained together. Colby himself insisted that she have to train today, though without him.

Everything was going well, and Rebecca was on her exercise bike when a man she hadn't expected to see, came through the door. The man had a beard and long hair, average height, about thirty years old. She recognized him at once, Luke Sanders, her former boyfriend, from whom they had recently broken up. Their relationship remained friendly. Their eyes met for a moment, they waved at each other, and he walked away to the changing rooms. Her training session ended about half an hour later, and she went to the shower and changed. Along the way, he met Luke, who was doing his typical strength training.

"Rebecca,"- he shouted with a heavy sigh.

"Hi, Luke. " she smiled, breathing fast after her workout.

"I.... Bex, I was wondering if you could give me 5 minutes and go get a coffee. I want to discuss something."

They didn't have much in common to talk about, but she thought it might be something important, and she agreed: "I'll be waiting for you at the cafe across the street, come there when you're done." She knew that Luke's training session lasted at least an hour, so she took her time to finish her soul and relaxed while enjoying the warm water. During this time, someone was watching her from the locker room door...

–––

Their conversation was pleasant, as if two old friends had met after a long time.

"Bex, I think you still have one of my watches. Can we go and check, if I'm not bothering you?"

His request seemed strange, her ex had a huge collection of watches, but she agreed. On the way home, she got a message from Colby.:

"I landed, sorry I couldn't make it. How can I fix this?"

"Come pick me up from my home we'll go out for dinner together, nothing special just me, you and our favorite pizza place."

A smile appeared on her face, and she clicked send.

About 5 minutes later, she and Luke arrived at her apartment. He went to the bedroom that theyhad been shared until recently. He opened the cupboards that had been left empty since his departure and turned around. There was something in his eyes that made Rebecca wince.

"You did it here... on our bed, while I thought you were sitting at home alone, waiting for me."

"What do you mean, I don't understand?"

" Don't play dumb, you know what I'm talking about, " Luke shouted, clearly angry.

"No, I don't know what you're talking about, but I think it's better to leave now!" - she said to him, pointing to the door "

"I'm not going anywhere until you tell me why? Why did you sleep with Colby? I saw the picture from his coffee shop"

"You're really crazy, get out of here before I call the police. "- she screamed, her eyes filled with frustration at the man in front of her. How could he think so low of her? She saw Luke approaching her, and before she could react, she felt his slap on her face. The force of the blow sent her to the ground. He climbed on top of her and started choking her. She tried to fight, but he was too strong for her. Her air was running out, and her eyes were beginning to close. At that moment, she thought it was the end. She felt her life leaving her.

Suddenly someone came and grabbed Luke. She could hear the thumping, but it was hard to see anything. She was too weak to stand up, and still had trouble breathing. "Becky" - the person who had just entered, took her in his arms and carried her to the bed. "Look at me, open your beautiful eyes."

Her voice was so low that he could barely hear her. Her tears flowed like a river.

"Shhh.. it's over, it's over ... I'm here, you're safe." -he was comforting her.

"Thank you!"

"I wouldn't forgive myself if something happened to you!"

Words: 784

Hi everyone. I make this book for one reason: my own pleasure. I hope my pleasure will become yours too. Before an hour ago I have an idea about this shot, so I decidet to write it. Tell me do you like it, do you want more? I also want to appologies for every one mistake you saw and will see if i countinue this book. English is not my mother language, so don't be too rough with me. I love you. Stay save and health.