how the scene should of went with umbitch- i mean! ... no i meant umbitch.

"Mister potter!" Umbitch yelled slamming a hand down on the table.
Harry glanced around all eyes were on him and to think all he wanted was a calm breakfast in the great hall. " mister potter... " she said more calmly apart from the lingering hint craziness in her voice,
"Do you really think I'm going to kill you!" Harry glanced around the room and laid eyes of his boyfriend , draco, silently pleading for help. The blonde got up gracefully and made his way over to the Gryffindor table and taking a seat next to the raven haired boy while picking out a green apple (#drapple x drarry!!! 😂) from the fruit basket. The rest of griffindor and slytherin... And the rest of hogwarts looked on quizzicly, waiting to see what would happen.
"Yes" the blonde spoke up.
"Pardon?..." Replied a very confused Umbitch
" yes I think you would kill my harry" he said glancing at his boyfriend, a pink blush gracing the ravens face
" what?"
"I mean he's running four for four"
"Mister malfoy-"
"Quirrel tried to choke him out"
"Oh... Um"
"Lockheart tried to erase his memory"
"Mister malfoy..."
"Of course professor lupin didn't mean it, he just forgot his potion. But still be went full werewolf on him."
" MISTER MALFOY! "
" and moody turned out to be an escaped death dated in disguise"
"MALFOY!!"
"So yeah! I figure it'll be 100% chance you'll attack him in june, 50/50 you'll try to kill him and a 20% chance you'll use an unforgivable..."
He now turned to face Mione and Harry a hopeful look on his face. "Did I get my maths right?" To which Mione replied "you did splendid!"
" thank you love~" Harry said nuzzling into Draco's neck the warm breath tickling his skin.
"Of course! Who dares hurt my smol bean!" With that the pupils of hogwarts burst out laughing and cooing at the cute couple especially a now very VERY red harry. And all the while Umbitch just stood there gawping at the ordeal, utterly speechless.