🍋Dom!Bakugou x Sub!Reader: I'm The Leader🍋

Warning!
Contains: Handcuffing, pinning, domination, sex toys, BDSM
Quirk: Telekinesis

Today was a rather good day for me as I lifted my pencil skirt higher than ever before, I was feeling myself. I was happy with myself, but something was missing.. I couldn't get rid of this horny feeling inside of me, it was frustrating.. I groaned as I brushed my hair fiercely "(Y/n)! You alright in there!?" Momo shouted from my door. "Yeah!" I shouted back. I then finished getting ready for school and headed outside to the fresh air. I walked alone to class and opened the classroom door to see everyone here except for Bakugou. I was about to walk inside until someone bumped me almost making me trip over from behind, "Hey! Watch it you prick!" I shouted at the person before realising it was Bakugou. "Who the fuck do you think you are?! Calling me a prick?! YOU DON'T WANNA MESS WITH ME YOU FUCKING SHITHEAD!" he raised his hand having mini explosions erupting from his hands. "Oh you don't wanna start on me-" I was then cut off by Aizawa who walked in the class staring at us both. "Both of you, detention with me" he said to us and walked away, "Tch, this is all your fault now I can't go home early" he pushed me away harshly as he then sat down on his seat. I groaned and rolled my eyes before sitting on my own seat. He was such a fucking dickhead, I couldn't stand him.. I crossed my legs tightly together feeling my hormones kicking in. I gripped on my pencil quickly trying to distract myself from this feeling, I crossed my legs even tighter staring intensely at the board, I was now swinging my legs back and forth as I bit my lips. I immediately felt a sudden pair of eyes on me, I looked to my left and noticed Bakugou staring at me with his soul piercing eyes. He instantly looked away as his cheeks flushed with pink. That was weird.

I wasn't focused on the talking Aizawa was giving us but something just had to distract me. "(Y/n)? Aren't you already in enough trouble? Focus on me, please" I heard Aizawa snap his finger towards me. I immediately zoned out and sighed "Sorry, sir.." and after that, I didn't learn one thing from that day. "(Y/n) and Bakugou, come with me, please" Aizawa called out our names as we almost were about to escape from the detention. "UGHHH!" I moaned loudly and crossed my arms stomping inside the classroom "Would you like me to extend your detention time, (Y/n)!?" Aizawa shouted. "NO!" I shouted back, I fell on my chair and laid my head on the desk. "Prick head", I looked up and saw Bakugou sitting further away from me with an angry look plastered on his face. "All your goddamn fault-" "No talking!" Aizwawa interrupted Bakugou.

We all sat there, silent until the 30 minute detention was finally over, "Now, promise me, no more fighting between you two again? Alright?!", I rolled my eyes "Yes sir, we promise" we both said. "You two may leave" I then rushed my way over to the exit door pushing Bakugou away from me. "You think you can get away calling me a prick, huh?!" Bakugou shouted from the hallway. I covered my ears and stuck my middle finger towards him. I needed to get back to the dorms quickly and pleasure myself from all of this stress, it was getting on my nerves. I walked quicker and quicker each second away from him, but it felt as if he was doing the same..

My fast walks became running, the next thing I was knew, I was already at the dormitories. I looked behind me and saw no one which was good. "Phew.." I sighed and walked inside to see the others gathering around in the living room where they would always hang out in. "Hey (Y/n)! What happened with you after school? We wanted to walk with you.." Ochaco pouted. "Sorry, I got a stupid detention from that stupid dickhead, Aizawa" I huffed and puffed and took off my shoes. "Huh!? You think Aizawa is a 'stupid dickhead' PUH-LEASE! It might have been a dick move for him to give you a detention but come on! Have you seen his abs?.." Momo drooled over Aizawa, "You are a horny bitch all the time, so no surprise there, right?" I smirked and walked over to them. "I'm not a horny bitch!" she scoffed, "Uh.. Yaoyorozu, you kinda are, I can't lie about that" Toru laughed. The front door then opened revealing a sweaty and hot Bakugou panting heavily as he walked in, "Woah, dude! What happened with you?!" Kirishima asked. I stood up quickly and made my way to my dorm room, "I will be out in a bit, guys" I gave one dirty glance at Bakugou before I then ran inside my dorm without realising I accidentally ran inside someone else's dorm with black curtains and weird furniture I've never seen in my life, "Oh shit.." I turned around quickly about to walk out before I met with Bakugou. "What the fuck do you think you're doing here?!" he spat in my face, just great.. his eyebrows were now furrowed and seeing him this close.. actually.. kinda made me more wet..