🍋Dom!Todoroki x Sub!Reader: Bathroom Quickie🍋

Warning!
Contains: Fingering, rough, bathroom scenery
Quirk: Fire

"Hey (Y/n)!" Momo shouted at me as she waved her hands around, "Hey, Yaoyorozu.. what's up?" I sat beside her in class. "Okay, so.. I just heard a little rumour.. that.. Todoroki lost his virginity" she squealed. "Huh?! Shoto?! With who?" I smirked, me and Momo were always the gossip girls and were always excited when juicy tea comes around. "I actually don't know.. but I'm wondering if it's someone from this class" she scanned around the full classroom until Todoroki then walked in looking red and embarrassed. "Yo Shoto! Is it true?!" Bakugou laughed and pointed at him. "Did you lose your virginity?!" Tsuyu asked loudly. And then, the whole class began interrogating him with what happened. "Nothing happened, it's all fake rumours.. a girl confessed her feelings and I turned her down, then she started to spread the rumours everywhere" he sat down on his chair in front of me. "Ohh.." everyone sighed, "Damn it.. I thought he was over not wanting to lose his virginity.." Ochaco pursed her lips. "I guess they were fake" I shrugged my shoulders and looked over to an angry Momo. "Ugh, if he was to actually lose his goddamn virginity he better pick someone good, a good-looking boy should do it with a good-looking girl" she groaned then glanced over to me. "What?" she looked me up and down and smiled, "Mm.. you and Shoto sure do make a good couple.." she leaned towards me. I turned around quickly to check if Todoroki had heard anything which luckily he didn't. "Keep it down you hoe!" I shushed her, "Wow.. chill out.. I don't mean no harm but facts""Good morning, class" Aizawa then walked in the room holding his big yellow sleeping bag he always carried around, everyone then sat down back on their seats, class finally began.

I kinda felt bad on Todoroki to be honest, I could tell the rumours were seriously getting on him.. even though I have never talked to him.. I guess.. I want to make him feel better for today.. I have a big heart, so why not give it a go? He looked a bit stressed out and a bit worn out.. I wanted to comfort him when everyone else would be gone since Momo and Mina are everywhere. "Yo, what are you getting for lunch?" Mina asked as we looked around the cafeteria for options, I then noticed Todoroki walking quickly in to the bathroom as he covered his face. "Hellooo!? Earth to (Y/n)!? What are you getting?!" Mina snapped her fingers in front of my face. I walked away wanting to follow Todoroki, I thought right now it was perfect time, "Hold on, I will meet you on the tables" I mumbled and followed Todoroki from behind.

He was making his way to the boys' bathroom, I hid myself right in front of the girls' bathroom door not wanting him to see me. I sighed not knowing if I should actually do this.. "AGHH!" I heard a loud scream and glass falling on the tile floors. I gasped and quickly opened the door to see the bathroom mirror shattered as blood ran down his knuckles. He spotted me and groaned "What the fuck are you doing here?.." he panted, "I was wondering if you wanted to talk. Seems like you're having a rough day today" I crossed my arms. "Shut up, I don't want to talk about it" he ran his fingers through his hair fiercely, I raised one of my eyebrows and walked beside him. "Is it because of the rumour?" he quickly looked at me with his furrowed eyebrows "It's none of your business.." I scoffed and kicked the broken pieces of glass around "You can tell me, I don't bite" he sighed and laid his head down against the sink "I said.. It's none of your-" the door was about to open, Todoroki swiftly grabbed on my wrist and pulled me in one of the stalls as he locked the door. We were now both in a cramped tight place, he placed his finger on my lips "You're not even supposed to be in the boys' bathroom" he mumbled then looked down to see my breasts touching his chest. He immediately blushed and looked away from the awkwardness, the sink was now turned off "Woah.. wonder who did this..?" it was Kaminari's voice for sure. He must have spotted the broken glass on the ground "Eh, whatever.." he muttered and walked out of the bathroom. We both sighed, "That was a close one.." I mumbled, my breasts bounced up and down making him a bit flustered "U-Uh.." I smirked seeing what I was doing to him. "So.. Shoto.." I leaned against him pushing my breasts towards him even more "What's making you so.. angry?" I pouted, "(Y-Y/n) don't do that.." he took a step back then accidentally fell down on the toilet lid.