DONT TOUCH MY TAKIS!!!

weird ass request by my homie @woobiss

It had been a long day of waiting on tables and being yelled at by angry customers. Oh Sangwoo couldn't wait to get home and just relax and munch on his favorite chips and maybe watch a movie with Yoon bum. Sangwoo walked up the stairs to his door, he typed in the code before opening the door.

"BUM! IM HOME!" The younger male called out as he ran his hand through his fluffy dirty blonde hair. He slipped off his shoes, sighs when he heard no response from the smaller male who lived in the house with him. As the taller male walked into the kitchen he heard munching sounds and soon turned his head to find the ravenette on the counter munching on HIS Takis. Yoon bum noticed the other males presents and his eyes widened as he jumped off the counter hiding the bag of chips that was almost empty, behind his back. 

"H-Hey Sangwoo! welcome home!" Bum smiled nervously. "what is that your hiding, Bum?" Sangwoo says calmly walking towards the shorter male. 'shit, he's pissed.' Yoon bum thought. "um. If I tell you, you won't be mad right?" The ravennette smiles nervously up at the other. "of course I won't be mad, as long as your honest, Bumi." Sangwoo smiles. "o-Okay. I ate your T-takis, I'm sorry..." Bum looks down at his feet. "oh?" Sangwoo questions. "You're not mad?" Yoon bum asks. "of course not, Bumi." Sangwoo smiles, his eye twitching. "oh! good!" Yoon bum smiles relived. "I'm not mad, Bumi, I'm furious!" Sangwoo slams his fist down on the table. "shit"

"IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!!!" Sangwoo screams grabbing a knife and swinging it at Yoon bum who squeals and dodges it. Slipping past he runs up the stairs as Sangwoo follows after him yelling. "I SWEAR! GOD DAMNIT BUM!" Sangwoo cries out in anger. "Bum. Come out please, I won't be mad." Sangwoo tries to conceal the anger bubbling up inside him. Bum finally comes out of from under the bed tears in his eyes. "chips. Buy me more." Sangwoo says sighing. Yoon Bum nods as Sangwoo drops the knife and walks over to him patting him on the head. "Let's go to the store then, come on, I'll drive," Sangwoo says as Bum nods and happily follows behind him.

In the end, Bum bought Sangwoo a bag of Takis and Sangwoo was pleased. From that day on Yoon bum knew to never eat Sangwoos chips again.

The end!