The Beginning

(Deku pov)

Hi, my name is Izuku, and this is how my life changed with in a matter of minutes.

Today is just another day like all the rest. I'm on my way too school were a bully who used to be a childhood friend awaits me.

(5:00 AM)

I'm really early so today I decide to stop by the beach. The sun is barley starting to rise and the ocean water is peaceful. The wind is just strong enough to blow the mist into my face. 

I love the ocean!

I could never go swimming. My mom is busy and always tired. She never taught me how to swim, and I don't know anything about my dad.

I take off my shoes and walk on the shore line were the water barley touches.

It's always nice to feel the wet sand between my toes... This is my favorite part of the day.

(6:30 AM)

It's about time for me to head to the school so I slide on my shoes and headed to school.

(Time Skip)

I walk into my broken down school, and I was early so no one was there.  I walk to my seat and pull out my hero journal.

I start to draw a page, (about me) and If I  become a hero the costume I would have.

Kids are starting to pile in class and it's loud.

BANG!

Kachan burst through the class door for no reason. Most the class ignores him, but me I have too keep my eye out or I'm going to lose my head.

Sometimes I wish we were kids again, before he got his quirk, and before i found out i'm quirk-less. 

(RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIng)

The class bell finally goes off, every one quiets down and sites at there seats.

(8:00 AM) 

Class begins....

(Writers note)

These will be short chapters, because it's a short story. I hope you still like it and I hope to get the next chapter out Sunday or Monday. By Monday I can promise a new chapter on ( The Forgotten Demon). until then....

Bye broskies!