Dark Link and Sonic.EXE

How you met
Dark Link
You and you friend (f/n) were walking in the park and she brought BEN along with her. (Yes she was that gamer in BEN's scenario) Dark sadly walked by and the three of you looked at him "Darkness? What's wrong?" You asked "homeless." He sadly looked at you "I COULD KEEP YOU!" You picked him up and hugged him "well look at that (Y/N)! Now both of us have santa's elves we're keeping!" (f/n) joked causing you to laugh then you spotted (F/n) running after Moon and Mike yelling "GUYS! COME BACK!"

Sonic.EXE
You were playing sonic's game when the tv started glitching, (HOW IS THAT NOT A WORD?! It's underlined in red!) Sonic.EXE came out of your screen and sat beside you angrily "something wrong?" You asked looking at him, "I AM NOW HOMELESS!" He growled "you wanna live with me?" You politely asked. He looked up at you and stopped crossing his arms. "That would be nice" he smiled hugging you, and of corse you hugged back.

2nd Day
Link wanna be
You and Darkness were watching tv when he suddenly fell asleep. You smiled and looked out the window 'it IS late, maybe I should call (F/N)!' You called your gamer friend and you two talked "gotta take care of BEN now, he's hungry" she laughed "ok (F/N)! See ya tomorrow at school!" You said and took Dark to you room. You placed him on the bed and slept beside him.

Dead version of Sonic
Sonic and you were being lazy when you hot a text from (f/N)
---------------------------
Karate_Girl:hey, tomorrow's Monday. You ready for hell?
Sonic_Lover:UUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!! Do we have to go?
Karate_Girl:YES. our test is on Wednesday! If we don't study tomorrow we'll get F's! And you know how (F/n) is...
Sonic_Lover:yeah, she's the nerd in our group 😂
-------------------------------------------
You put your phone away and continued watching with Sonic resting on your lap, later you two went to bed.