chapter 1

"sarah pov :

i don,t know why they are not calling me its been a week since i gave my interview " i said to my friends.

"its ok darling you would get the call, may be they are busy or something came up ."nida said to me.

"yes maybe they will call you after some time."naila said .

"really you guys got the call the second day after your interview and me .....i am still waiting , i know they are not going to call me ." i picked my cup and took sip from it .

"don,t be negative sarah everything will work out ." nida said to me.

" i hope so ... its actually you know i like to be busy and i really need this job ..staying in home means mom asking you when will you get marry and i am so done with this shity topic."

they both laughed on me .

"shutup you both and nida if naila is laughing  so we can understand because she is committed  why are  you laughing. "

"oh darling because   i am waiting for that day to come so that i will be also committed  i am not like you,  sarah i believe  in good, everyone is not alike what happened to your sister doen,t mean every guy is like. that ."

she said getting alittle serious .

"please don,t start the topic again i don,t want to talk about it". i said  because seriously  i don,t want to remember all those things .

nida and naila are my very close friends we did our MBA together  , we had to do job now they both got good job in  one of the best company of dubai they are on the seat of personal Secretary  to the ceo,s and guess what naila fiance is her boss son who is not interested in busnissness because he is having his own comany of travelling because he was always intersting in travelling .

he is one of the good guys i have ever seen naila is really lucky girl .zayn really love her .

Nida is also doing her job and her boss is really amazing guy , he really help her  in her job , he don,t overload her with work. HER boss is the friend of khan industries ceo and apparently he needed a personal Secretary  so nida told me and i applied she said she would have helped me but the ceo of that company Danial khan is realy  the guy of morals and rules he only select those who are worth of the job .

well i applied now after a week still i didn,t get any call i don,t know why .

suddenly my phone ringed and it was an unknown number .

"hello "

"hello is it miss sarah. speaking"

"yes who is it "

"mam i am calling from khan company , we want to inform you ,you got selected  for a job of personal Secretary to our boss and your job will start from tomorrow so be here at 8 . congratulations  mam bye"

"thank you bye "

why are you similing girl is everything ok .... wait was it the company ." nida and naila asked and i nodded happily .

"yes congratulation girl ." we hugged each other .

'"i am so happy i got the job "

but little did sarah know that this job is going to be more difficult then she could imagine , this will shatter her and someone else in a very brutal way .

morning came and i woke up early and offered my prayer and got ready for my first day .

nida and naila were texting me from last night and wishing me best of  luck .

i went downstairs  mom and dad were having breakfast and sidra baji was making her kids to eat breakfast

"comeon aneesa and zakriya your aunt is ready "

"its ok baji its not late ,let them finish their breakfast ." i kissed mom and dad forhead and then my niece and nephew and sister .

"sarah you should also do your breakfast " .

"mom i will drink my juice and beside today nida is dropping me so she will drop the kids ok ."

"ok darling have nice day ." my mom said to me.

a horn   came from outside .

"nida is here , we should go , lets go kids comeon". i picked up their begs and help them outside.

"best of luck sarah may this new start bring alot of happy moments in your life and your all wishes come true." my elder sister sidra wished me

little did i know that her prayer will come true that quickly.but their will be shuttering of me

"hey girl looking beautiful ." naila and nida were both in the car i sat in the back seat with kids .

"hello kids " naila said to them .

"hello aunty " they both greeted them.

we talk about staff ,they told me how and what should i expect from this job and how should i do my work .

we drop the kids and  then naila and nida drop me in the end infront of a huge building .

"well best luck darling hope your day goes great." she wished .

i nodded and step outside .

"wait sarah this is your gift for your new job and i must say you gonna need it alot ." nida said to me .

i took the diary from her and stood infront of the building

"lets hope it bring a good start ." i prayed and went inside .

little did i know it will get me crazy like never before.

i am back guys, your first chapter .

what you think?

vote and comment ?

what you expect how  danial would be ?

did you love the three friends ?

"