Part 2 (Trainee)

This story is a fanfic❤️
English is not my first language, so don't judge me❤️
EVERYTHING IS FICTION, NO WORRIES, THIS IS MY STORY, AGAIN MY STORY, AGAIN MY STORY, M.Y. S.T.O.R.Y
______________________________________

CHAPTER 2

Roseanne's P.O.V

We are already at the Incheon Airport, Jisoo won't stop telling me how pretty I am, Yes I'm pretty, but Jisoo is the Prettiest, If I'll rank the four of us Jisoo is the First, Second is Jennie and Lisa coz i can't choose, then I'm the Third one the last, they are pretty than me, Yeah I admit that I have a crush to the three of them soooo No one is gonna cross my idea that's the final. Camera's everywhere, Ofcourse for Jisoo, Hahaha I'm not celebrity tho!
"Posieeeee, Jinja! You are so pretty"
"Soyaaaa, Stop It" I said
Camera's flashing, until one of the fan ask Jisoo
"Jisoo-ah, Who is she?"
I advert my eyes on him, Jisoo smile and reply
"She's my friend" "Is she a traineee?" another one ask, "Are you same entertainment with her?" "When is your debut?" "Any social media account?" another one ask "What is your name young lady?" Media I really hate thissssss i pinch Jisoo's arms, Jisoo just smile and we continue to walk, we ignore the millions of questions. DUH? I'M A DOCTOR NOT A F*CKING CELEBRITY OR NOT EVEN A TRAINEE ARGH! and we are already in the car.
"Wow! everybody's going crazy to you huh?"
Jisoo said
"It's because of you" I replied "What's going on? Why Everyone is really crazy about you" Said Jisoo "Soyaa, You need to open your Twitter" Jisoo's Manager told her "Perfect! That's what i wanted to do hahaha" And she quickly grab her phone, I advert my gaze on the window not minding what Jisoo's do.
"OH MY GOD! HOLLY SHIT?" I turn my attention on her, "What's with that face?" her face was totaly shock "You are trending posieeeeeee!" She scream "Yah! stop screaming chu!" I told her, and she gave me her phone, I take a look on it
1#WhoIsShe
2#Jisoo'sFriend
3#YgeNewArtist
4#JisooIsWithABeautifulTrainee
5#YgeNewTrainee
"Huh! Well I'm not a trainee, I'm a doctor duh!"
"And because of your pretty face, everyone thought your a trainee, Hahaha!"
"Well! this is all your fault Soyaaaaa! I told you I'm not coming with you but you really insist that! Arghhhh!"
"Hahaha, In a seconds, Yg will call hahaha, and ask me hahaha!" Jisoo said
"That's the one thing I don't like in Celebrity world, You don't have a privacy" I said
"Well, Doctor is really suits you Posie-ahh, But celebrity is the suitest to you hihihi!" Jisoo said, Then her phone start to ring and she smile "Ha! I knew it, Yg will call, hahaha" She said then answer it "Sangjang-nimmmmm! Hihihi!" "I'm sorry It's Chaeng actually sangjan-nim" "Neeee, Ok, tell them She's not a Trainee, She's a doctor, and she is my Non-Celebrity best best best Friend" "Neeee, Annyeong!" And the call was end "Ok i already release my statement!" I just look at her and she just smile "Are you enjoying this situation?" I ask "No, I just can't believe that your in a hot issue today." she said "Just let me sleep chu" I said "Ok sleep now posie" I was about to close my eyes then my phone started to ring, I look at it, "Argh It's Lisa" I said and looking at Jisoo while i answer it "Yah!" "Posiee! I miss youuuuu!" Here we go again "What do you want Lisa-yah?" "Uhm, I opened the twitter i saw you are the hot topics an-" I end the call and turn off my phone and about to sleep then Jisoo's phone is ringing "Oh no, It's Lisa" She said "Then turn off your phone, i really wanna rest" I said "Ok posie, I'll just send her a message, Sleep now Posiee" She said then I close my eyes.

______________________________________

Hi guysss I really hope you guys are Safe, please locked yourself inside the house, Use alcohol, eat heahlty foods, Please be safe❤️ Iloveyou guysss
I just update now coz my old phone is brokeeeee! and all my stories is inside that phone, I'm gonna cry!!!!!! So basically I'm using New one and I'm back to zeroooooo! But don't worry I still remember the plot and I can finish this❤️ Be safe everyone❤️
Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY LALISA❤️ BLINKS LOVE YOU AND ILOVEYOUUUUUU❤️