Chapter 2

"Hey! Are you awake!?"

… I think I hear Natsu screaming

"Ngh…" I groaned as my eyes opened slowly, focusing on Natsu sitting beside me.

"Uh…hehe, sorry about that…"

"What was that all about?" A confused frown was on his face.

"Oh…um, it's probably the motion sickness I would get…after I got off of the train…" I answered, trying to come up with a plausible lie.

"Oh! I understand how you feel." He crossed his arms and nodded solemnly when-

"Yo!"

I suddenly hear someone exclaiming loudly as I jumped, "You must be the girl that Natsu brought back to the guil- OW!"

I looked up towards the door to see a guy with black hair accompanied with a darkish blue colour along with his slanted eyes.

Before he completed his sentence, he was punched away by Natsu, which made me stare at him bewildered.

I then heard him screaming at the guy, "DON'T GO STRIPPING, DROOPY EYES!"

Stripping…? I thought, puzzled by what he said.

I looked at where Natsu has kicked him to—

Only to find him wearing his underwear.

I blushed, my eyes were quickly covered as I heard a deep, low growl which sounded very addictive to listen to… But dangerous at the same time.

"PERVERT!" I screamed at the naked guy, as Natsu pulled me into his embrace. Making my face smack onto his hard rock chest.

It smells like… cinnamon…

Sniff.

Σ( ° △ °)

WAIT!

What did I just do!? 

"W-whoops! Sorry about that." I say with an awkward chuckle, hoping he didn't hear me do that. But because my face was mushed up against his chest, my voice was muffled by it, making it harder to hear.

However, Natsu was just hurling insults to that guy to which he reciprocated… What they were doing seemed like it was going to be an endless brawl happening.

My brain remembered again as I mentally exclaimed to myself with a blushing face.

WHAT WAS I THINKING!?

When Natsu finally released his grip on me, I turned around to face the new person.

Smiling at him awkwardly, with an even darker pink on my face, I said "Hello… My name is Lucy, what about you?"

I mean it's not everytime that you see an almost naked man infront of you… Urgh! My brain needs to stop thinking about it!

"Oh…sorry about that, my name is Gray." He replied, scratching the back of his nape.

Afterwards, he immediately turned towards Natsu, "See! At least she's polite! Unlike you, you flame brain!" Gray exclaimed, insulting Natsu.

"Whatever! You stupid perv!" He roared back as they once again, begin bickering amongst themselves.

I sweat-dropped at their childish fight, before I heard a melodious voice, "Hey sorry about them. They're always acting like that."

I turned around and saw Mirajane.

Mirajane?

Mirajane! The number one top model is here, in the flesh!