𝙉𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧

"𝙄 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚."

-

𝙉𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 1𝙨𝙩

"Let me take her..." I spoke, trying to get Audrey out of the redhead's hands. But she nudged me away, "she's heavy, I doubt you can carry her." And completely walked inside. I was absolutely stunned, what was she doing here...? Ryan stepped inside after her, a nonsense muttering Kyle in his arms speaking out things that didn't exactly make a stitch of sense. He gave the truest form of a sheepish smile, "haha... I promise to explain."

They both set the two drunks down to rest, Anabel setting Audrey down on her bed and Ryan sitting Kyle up beside him. Speaking to him with a caring voice and hushed tone, I took a seat across from the three sitting up thinking everything over. Never before would I would even think this scene would every play out in front of me.

"So, you're confused, don't blame you. What's your name... Ryan right? You wanna start?" Anabel asked, her voice calm and collected... Not something I exactly expected from her. He nodded, "well, we went to the party right?" I nodded, building a metal image in my head to what it would've been like. "And we spent our time like you would usually do. Drink a little, converse with friends and dance a hell of a lot. Audrey and Kyle both decided they owned the drink bar and began to drink everything in sight, I stopped Kyle before his drinking got out of hand but Audrey refused to stop. She was trying to drink away all her problems, I eventually lost her in the crowd because I was trying to take care of Kyle because he's rather sensitive to the stuff. I thought leaving her alone for a minute would be okay while I tried getting Kyle water..."

"But she ended up seeing Jaden and I on the dance floor, bitch thought it was a smart idea to scream and yell at him in front of everyone." Ryan and I glared at her for her word usage, she looked up from her phone to us. "What?" I gave out a sigh as Ryan picked up the story from there. "She told him off, in a complete drunken furry she spilled all the tea sis." "Thank god she dropped it, tea sucks shit... Coffee is the shit...." Kyle interrupted, not realizing the figurative element to it. Ryan just pet his inky black hair and ushered him back to sleep, and he lulled him slowly back to his unconscious state.

"She even tried to throw punches at him, he really did care about her... Trying to calm her down but it wasn't working. At that point Ryan returned to the scene and to the rescue. He couldn't manage carrying two people back so I offered to help." That's where the story stopped making sense, and that's also when Kyle decided to vomit on himself. "Ryan! Look, I suka-ed... On myself, oh no... These were my nice pants... Hehe..." Ryan had concern written all over him as he picked up the larger man. "I'll take him to he bathroom and get him cleaned up... Comon dear," Ryan helped Kyle up by his shoulders and helped his wobbling self to the bathroom.

My nose scrunched up as they left a putrid stench behind, I thank that it didn't get anywhere. Before it would happen too, I made Audrey sit up so if she were to vomit she wouldn't choke on it and I set a garbage can beside her in case. Maybe she wasn't conscious enough to realize it was there but you never know. It could help, probably not but whatever.

"Why? Why did you help?" I spoke, my question directed towards Anabel as I took the seat across from her. She looked at me, her stern eyes turned soft as she looked up from her newest model phone. "I felt bad, so I helped her out. Besides, poor Ryan, he's a fellow redhead I can't not help." I looked at her, this wasn't the Anabel I know was vicious and narcissistic. Self-centered and self-absorbed... That was her, not a mildly funny regular girl..? So many questions buzzed around as I couldn't even think of which one to ask first...

An amused smile raced her face, "I can practically see all the questions race around your mind you know. Ask me anything you please, it doesn't matter to me." She leaned back into her chair, relaxed and ready. And the first question that I could catch, I asked.