Thinking About You

I haven't seen Gold for a long time. The last time I did was when Team Rocket tried to control Arceus to take over the world. But here's the thing: I can't stop thinking about him. Why though? Why has he been on my mind so much? Could I have... no, no way. There's no way that I... no. So I'm just at the daycare that's in Violet City. Well, I'm outside of the daycare, watching the kids have fun in the playground that the building has. I'm glad that Team Rocket has stopped for some time. These kids can now have fun without worrying about whatever can happen to them.

No, no way. He's here. He's got his Pichu sitting at the top of his head. Dang it! Now a bunch of people are blocking my way. I move to another area and try to find Gold. He's not there. I spin around and try to find him. He's nowhere.

"Looking for someone?" Gah!!! Gold's leaning against the daycare fence with his signature smirk. "Aw, you're looking for me?"

I blush a little. "You're on of my best friends! I'm obviously going to try to find you if I've heard or spotted you in the same location as me!"

"Smart excuse," Gold says.

Maybe I've fallen for him just a little bit. Only a little bit!!

Sorry for the short chapter! I'm becoming like Golden-Hearted! His chapters are around two words long!