part 1

Hey guys got really bored with other book so here is another one for uns. At the top that is millie and sadie when they were young I know that that is really Ava but pretend that is sadie

Narrator

Once upon a fair town in Atlanta called Hawkins there was a quiet and peaceful day. Nothing could ever ruin it, but in every state of america there was a distruction. In every lab and hospital came a tragity an unknown source was found. There was an explosion out of nowhere. Once the peace of the explosion came down a tremendous accident accured. People were dropping like flys getting sprayed by bug killer. They had no pulse nothing. Those who didnt drop were forced into there homes for safe keeping. Days went pass and no one else had dropped but something strange happened. They started to get up no one in the houses knew about this as they blocked everyone off. A young girl millie bobby brown was sick and her mum and adoptive sister were worried she would die. But on the very same day the dead started to walk millie was cured. She was moving around like nothing happened. Millie knew nothing of the people dropping so when everyone was in bed millie ran out side. She saw blood from the army everywhere. Strange people came towards her. She was 6 so she thought it was odd and didnt really understand. One of the people bit her arm. Millie ran back into the house and locked the door her mum and sister came downstairs and saw the blood on her arm oozing out. They covered her up putting stitches in stopping the blood and bandaging. Her mum turned on the news.

" it turns that those who have dropped and died is now walking. I repeat the dead are now walking. They are hungry if you are bit you have a day before turning into them if I were you stay at home protect yourself we can survive this I repeat sta..." said the man on tv. Her mum turned off the tv. Millie was bit means she was turning. Days have went passed and millie still hadn't turned she immune which only meant that millie had the cure to stop the zombies from attacking. They had to protect millie from everyone cause anyone who knew she had the cure would go after her and try to harm her.

Sadie and millie were close sisters and they promised eachother that they would protect eachother no matter what. Their mum had been informed that zombies are finding ways to get inside houses and they had to move so  they packed everything they needed and came to a safe house. On the way there zombies were trying to attack them. Sadie feel and a zombie was going to bite her. Millie knowing she was immune got in the way and took the bite getting sadie up and killing the zombie. They were getting close to the safe place they sprinted and made it together. Of course her mum had to tell Scott the leader about millie's immuness and the family was close to them and knew they could trust him so he didnt say anything when he say the bite on millie's arm and side. They were shown to their sleeping courtiers. Millie being millie stayed with sadie. Sadie was a year younger than millie. Millie would do anything to keep her sister safe and out of harm's way.

The girls grew up in safe house but they all knew that they couldn't stay there forever. There were people to protect them in California. The whole group knew about it as the years went by. They also knew that they were trying to find a cure to get rid of the dead they called them walkers and runners as they were developing. They all had to find a way to get millie to California but they couldn't do it while she was young they had to wait until she was older. Someone would have to go with her to protect her from the living. They all knew she wouldnt go without sadie. Millie would protect her from the runners and the walkers and sadie would protect millie from the survivors they made the perfect duo. So millie was taught how to protect her and sadie from the walkers and runners. .millie found that the runners would be hardest for training the has runners and Walkers chained to the wall so they wouldnt hurt her but she could hurt them. It gave her strength and experience of what it is like outside.

Sadie on the other hand was taught how to protect herself fand millie rom the survivors who would do anything to survive they were call the hunters and the humans who were scared and would give you to the zombies they called them scaredy cats. Sadie was also interrogated if anyone found about millie having bites over her body she was taught how to lie to people faces. And taught how to get out of difficult situations. Millie always wore long sleeve tops with a jacket, leggens and trainers. This was to hide all of the bites from the rest if the world.

Years went by and the girls grew up to be beautiful young girls. Millie Bobby brown turned out to he a complete badass and sadie turned out to be sweet on the inside bit dangerous on the outside. They have kept there promise to protect eachother no matter what the girls lived eachother and they wouldnt be able to bear one of them to die. Now that the girls were ready they had to pack and get on the road to california they were saceed but they knew the group will meet them there so they set on the road but they didnt k ow that they would meet the loves of their life in a weird way if only it wasnt a zombie apocalypse. They said their goodbyes and got in their truck. Away from the group for now

 Away from the group for now

Sadie now

Millie now

Millie now

Thanks guys and sorry if there are spelling mistakes