Everything over

Addison woke up on a sunny day, with no cloud in the sky, a fresh wind coming through the crack of her open window, everything seemed prefect for the day to be prefect, except the girl with white hair who was not feeling within a prefect day.

Her head hurt too much, the dark circles in her eyes could be seen clearly on her face, her back ached thanks to training for the cheerleader championship and her bad mood had only increased thanks to that.

Getting ready for the bad day, Addison sat on the bed and stretched her back with some hope that the pain would ease (only one note: it didn't work) she got up and checked the hours, 7:30, realizing that do not get up now would be late for the first class, Addison went to the bathroom with the hope that after a good shower she was in a better mood.

After bath:

She came down the stairs in a bad mood as before, wearing torn jeans, a sweater inside her pants with a rose sewn on the upper right side, a black leather jacket, her Werewolf necklace and her sneakers that were as white as your hair. Her snow-white hair was tied to a sloppy ponytail, and she made sure to apply a very simple make-up so that she could hide the dark circles.

Since the ball Addison had adopted a heavier style, without much color, despite being totally outside the old color patterns of her clothes, she especially liked it because it matched the Werewolf lair, where she spent a lot of time even though she wasn’t one Werewolf.

She stopped at the bottom of the stairs when she heard her cell phone ring, it was Zed.

"I arrived at school already, where are you?"

Addison ignored the message, things between her and Zed were not exactly right. Even after the dance, Zed still didn't like the idea of ​​Addison being a Werewolf, much less liked the idea of ​​her, being Wyatt's “close friend”, it caused several fights between them. In the past, fights were rare, but as time went on they became more common, reaching the point where they became daily.
- Are you going to be there all day dear?

Addison raised his head, seeing his mother looking at her with a smile and a tray of food in her hands. She put her cell phone in her back pocket and sat at the table with her parents.

Addison took a serving of scrambled eggs and a few pieces of bacon, she started eating while pouring some orange juice into her glass.

- Excited for the daughter championship?

Missy drank her tea looking at her daughter, who just kept looking at her breakfast and made a sound in agreement.

- Addison, honey is everything okay?

Dale clearly had a note of concern in his voice as he stopped eating to look at Addison.

- Sure, why wouldn't you be?

Addison continued to look at his food by stirring it with his graph.

- You usually love scrambled eggs with bacon and orange juice, and today you look kind of…

- Discouraged.

Addison and Dale looked at Missy at the same time as I continue to drink her tea.

- Did something happen? Maybe with Zed?

Yes, Addison's parents knew about the daily fights, how could they not? After all, her daughter used to be a ray of sunshine, but in the last month she became a black cloud laden with rain and thunder, thunder that used to fall when she and Zed fought, that is, every day.

- No, nothing happened.

- Today.

They looked back at Missy, who was eating a strawberry-iced cookie. Addison ignored his mother's comment and I continue to speak with his father.