Im Done.

Angel Pov.
"I'm Done" I Said , After A Argument With Jojo.
"Then Be Done, Ion Care I Was Cheating Anyways." Jojo Said In A Mad Voice.
I Got Up, & Pick A Shoe Up & Threw It At Him. I Was Very Mad & Scared. Because I Haven't Told Him I Was Pregnant. I Have A Doctors Appointment Coming Up. Because I Don't Think I Can Raise This Baby.
"Wtf Is Wrong With You? You A Crazy Bitch." Jojo Said Walking To The Closest.
" I Fuckin Hate You!" I Said As I Started Crying.
I Looked At The Time. It Was 2:30 A.M. As I Went To Stop Jojo, I Started To Feel Sick. I Ran To The Bathroom & Closed The Door.
3 Minutes Later
Knock, Knock !
"Who Is It?" I Said As I Stood Up.
"Jojo, Baby Let Me In!" Jojo Said In A Sweet Voice.
As I Got Up To Open The Door, My Phone Rang. It Was My Doctor. I Didn't Answer It. I Opened The Door & Walked Out Of The Bath Room.
"You Okay?"
"Yah, I'm Fine." I Said Looking Down.
"You Sure?"
"I'm Positive. Jojo Do You Love Me?" Looking At Jojo In His Eyes.
"Angel We Go Through This Everyday. Yes I Love You. " He Said Looking Away.
"Well You Don't Act Like You Do." I Said As I Pull On His Shirt.
The Next Day.
"Jojo, I Gotta Tell You Something."
"Wassup?" Jojo Said As He Pulled Into The Gas Station.
I Wasn't Sure If I Should Tell Him That I Was Pregnant. So I Didn't. I Got Out Of There Car & Went In The Gas Station To Get Some Snacks. I Saw A Stand & It Had Cards On It. I Saw A Card That Said "YOUR HAVING A BABY" ! So I Brought It. When I Got Up To The Cash Register I Saw Jojo. So I Put The Card Down. Then I Went Back & Got Me Some Chips. When Jojo Went Outside. I Hurried Up & Ran To The Cashier I Paid For Everything. Then I Went Back To The Car.

Short I Know.
Share
Vote
& Comment.
Follow Me On Instagram @omg_its_laylay_
Follow Me On Twitter @layshaboo_cashay