Getting his princess back

Tedros had never thought he would be able to see or walk in Agatha's home village. To him it look nice, but not perfect or nice enough for his princess. To him Agatha deserved a grand castle, "but that will change soon" thought Tedros. His man and him had come to find the witch and take her back for tortured for her crimes, but also to rescue the princess she kidnapped (that what He thinks happened).

They had found the witch in a church, but couldn't find Agatha anywhere. Tedros then had the village almost in ruins, till Hort said "BUT AGATHA SAID SHE LIVED IN A GRAVEYARD!" That mad the evers and some nevers sick to their stomachs, "a princess shouldn't live like that" cry one never and one ever said "that's why she look like a never", and with a battle cry the men of both good and evil started making their way to the graveyard (The witch being dragged in chains behind then).

Two men walked into the house and dragged out Agatha, Tedros ran up to her and hugged her protectively saying things like "I'm here now" or "your safe now".  Agatha was happy to see Tedros, till she saw Sophie in chains. She tried to get to her friend, but Tedros picked her up bridle style and said "Agatha your not aloud to run around; you could get hurt" then called his second in commend over and told him to find a carriage or horse so Agatha wouldn't have to walk back to the school. They then brought a black stallion over (which had a saddle and rains), Tedros got on and had Agatha sitting in front of him riding like a damsel. With a battle cry they started to make their way through the wood heading towards the school of evil now the school of boys.

Agatha was brought into the school up to a beautiful room fit for a princess: It had light pink wallpaper, a giant bed with tones of pillows, marble floor, giant windows with silk curtains, and had a much bigger walk in closest and bathroom that would put Hogwarts to shame. When she tried to talked to Tedros, he look at her full of love and said "Sweetheart it's time for bed, it much to late for my princess to be up". Then he used magic to change Agatha clothes into a silk night dress that was light pink and had bows all over it. Tedros then led her to the bed and tuck her in and used magic to fall asleep. Tedros then kissed her on the forehead and left the bedroom (after he place a spell to let no one other then him in or out) heading towards the dungeon to where the witch was held in.