Tedros coronation

Weeks went by fast, Agatha and Sun where settling into the palace and Camelot itself. The people loved Agatha whenever she went outside the palace's walls, Tedros and a armed guard where there to escort her around. The people saw how much Tedros love Agatha and knew it was true love. Agatha also was getting ready for the wedding and her duties of queen.

Today Agatha was being dressed for Tedros coronation by the maids, She was dress into a gold and red ball gown with a hoop skirt underneath and had gold high heels on. Her hair was done up with curls and sitting on top of her head was a flower crown of roses. Her makeup was done up with a light blush and red lipstick. She look like a princess; Tedros's Camelot princess.

Once she was done she was lead into a carriage being pulled by four horses, to the church where the coronation was being held

Once she was done she was lead into a carriage being pulled by four horses, to the church where the coronation was being held. Agatha was lead by a lady in waiting to a small throne that was in the center of the room where she was to sit during the coronation. Soon people started to flood the Church and she could hear the people scream in cheers for Tedros. 'He was almost here' thought Agatha feeling a bit anger. Anger at what? Agatha didn't know, she didn't remember being angry at anything but then again she didn't remember a lot like what her mother looked like or why there always a blond girl telling her to run from Tedros. She once asked him but Tedros said it was best not to remember.

She was then snapped out of it, as Tedros was walking down the isle to the center of the room. He was wearing a red suit with a gold slash and a royal fur cloak, as he keeled in front of the priest as he made his promises as king, the priest sat the crown on his head and slowly Tedros got up heading towards the middle of the center of the room where a stone sat. A stone that held a sword in it. Agatha remembered that Tedros said his father's sword was placed back into the stone where it came from; Excalibur. Tedros gripped Excalibur in his hands before looking up meeting Agatha's eyes. He smiled softly as the sword came free of the stone.

The people screamed "LONG LIVE THE KING, LONG LIVE KING TEDROS!" As they cheered Tedros made his way to Agatha and picked her up bridle style the people cheered loader. Tedros whisper into his princess's ear "Only a week before the people start cheering for the queen." Agatha blushed at that as Tedros walked back into the carriage. once inside the carriage made it's way back to the castle as people cheered as they pasted.

Once inside the castle, Tedros asked for a meal in Agatha's room as he walking past a maid. "What no banquet?" asked Agatha from his arms, Tedros laugh at this "No I think the two of is us had enough for the week, beside the wedding banquet is being prepared for by now so I don't want to over work the staff." Once inside the room Tedros sat on Agatha's bed, he saw Agatha hand holding her head.

 "What's wrong?" He took his princess's head into his own hands. "Nothing I just feel weird like I'm remember something .......AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Agatha then started to scream as the last bit of Tedros's magic left her body, all her memories came back at once. Tedros could only try and hold her as the screamed went on. As the screams died down Agatha raised her head and looked into Tedros eyes, remembering everything he had done. Tedros could only watch as tears fell from his princess's eyes and pulled away from him.

"Tedros ......... What have you done?"