Laughter

Kyōka Jirō rolled her eyes at her best friend, Denki Kaminari, but she couldn't help smiling at his snarky comment.

"You're an idiot." She said giggling. She looked up at Momo Yaoyorozu as she waved her hands around, trying to think of another way to act out her card.

A big group of them were hanging out in the common room, and Kyōka, Denki, Momo, Mina, Ochako, and Tsuyu had started a game of charades.

Mina's face was painted with confusion as she tried to make out what her partner was trying to act out.

Momo raised her left arm and made a 'wooshing' sound, then raised her right arm and froze it in place. Her dark hair was down, flowing over her shoulders and down her back. Kyōka watched it, her mind leaving the room and her eyes locking on Momo.

"Time!" Ochako called out. Kyōka snapped back into reality. "I can't believe you didn't get that one, Mina!"

"What the hell was it?" Mina groaned.

"It was Todoroki." Momo sighed and tossed the card on the table. Denki spat out laughing, Kyōka elbowed him to shut him up.

"Our turn." Kyōka stood up, drawing a card from the pile. It was a mix of classmates, pro heros, and random things. She read the card in her hand. It said 'Lady Midnight'. "Oh no." Kyōka cringed.

She looked up at Denki, waiting for the time to start.

"Go!" Ochako called out.

Kyōka grabbed an invisible whip and half lidded her eyes, giving Denki a seductive look. She snapped the whip, making a sound to accompany it.

"Oh-" Kyōka could tell Denki could tell what it was but was thinking of the name. "Midnight! Lady Midnight!"

"Yes!" Kyōka jumped up, throwing her hands in the air with a grin. Denki stood up, giving her a double high-five.

"This is so unfair." Mina squealed. "They have like, the same brain."

"Oh hell no." Kyōka said, pointing a finger at Mina and tasing an eyebrow. "I'm not brain dead like him."

"Oh shut up!" Denki shoves Kyoka's elbow and she giggled at him.

The game went on and it started getting late. Kyōka had laid down in Denki's lap, watching as Tsuyu tried to act something out for Ochako. Denki checked his phone and Momo yawned.

"It's getting late, maybe we should head up to our rooms." Mina said, looking over at Jirō. "Kyōka looks like she's about to pass out."

Jirō stuck her hand in the air, giving Mina a thumbs up. "I'm not ready to go up just yet, it's Friday night, 9:30 is nothing."

Mina looked over at Momo. She nodded. "I can stay up."

"Let's play truth or dare, that's more chill I think." Denki suggested.

"Okay." Ochako smiled.

"I heard truth or dare!" A red haired boy hopped over the back of the couch that Jiro and Denki were on, making Jiro squeal in shock.

"Jesus christ Kiri!" Kyōka giggled, covering her face with her hands.

Kirishima laughed and sat at the end of Jiro's feet. Bakugou slumped down in the seat beside him, his expression protesting with Kirishima's request to play. Kirishima looked over at him and Bakugou rolled his eyes. He stayed though.

"Is everyone else asleep?" Denki asked the two boys.

"I saw Todoroki heading to Midoriya's room, I don't think we should bother them though." Kirishima snorted.