Close

Kyoka stared at her ceiling in shock almost. The second she woke up, she had remembered that Momo was coming over to her dorm that day.

She almost couldn't move.

She finally broke from her trance and sat up, gazing around her room. The room wasn't messy per say, but there were some vinyls sitting out on her coffee table and a mess of papers on her desk. She climbed out of bed, her little feet hesitating for a bit as they came in contact with the cold floor.

She stepped over to her desk, straightening the papers before putting the vinyls back in their cases and sorting them into the book shelf.

She stood in the middle of the room, wondering what to do while she waited.

But she paused.

We never set a time.

She reached up to her lips and began picking at them as she paced back and forth along her black and grey checkered floor.

She pondered texting Momo to asked what time she wanted to come over, but she wondered if that would seem too needy.

As she paced back for the millionth time, she heard her phone ding.

She jumped slightly, then rushed to her phone. It was a text from Momo.

Momo: Hey Jirō, come join me and girls for breakfast at the cafe down on mainstreet :) then we can head over to your dorm after

Kyoka felt a little smile creep to her lips. Her thumbs hovered over the keyboard for a moment before typing a response.

Kyoka: okay, I'll be down there soon

Kyoka set her phone back down in her bed and spun on her heal, facing her closet.

She walked over to it, filing through her shirts before she picked out a baggy purple t-shirt. She grabbed a dark grey zip up hoodie to put over it and then opened her dresser, grabbing some sheer purple tights and black shorts that raised up to the small dips in her waist. She tucked her shirt in but still allowed it to be baggy

She put the outfit on, looking over herself in the mirror. The tights were old and had a few holes in them, but Kyoka liked the aesthetic it gave.

She combed through her hair before grabbing her phone and wallet and sliding on some black combat boots.

She stepped out of her room and saw Hagakure walking down the hall.

"Hey, Toru." Kyoka waves to her, catching up with her. She was wearing a simple yellow dress that stopped around her mid thigh. She had paired it with white socks that rose halfway up her calves and white shoes.

"Hey, Kyoka." She said through a smile. Though Kyoka couldn't see it, she could feel her smile. Everyone could. "You coming to breakfast?"

"Yeah, Momo invited me." Kyoka admired the way that Toru's dress hugged her hips so perfectly. Kyoka's body wasn't nearly as perfect as the rest of the girls in class 1-A.

"Cool, now all the girls are coming." The two of them entered the stairwell, walking down to the common room.

The moment she walked into the common room, she noticed Momo. She was wearing a light pink blouse with a V neck and sleeves that went down to her elbows. She had paired this with a grey mini skirt that rose up and hugged her waist angelically before flowing down in perfect little ruffles around her thighs. She had on white tights and grey boots that came up to her knees.  Her hair was in a messy bun and her bangs hung out in front of her face just a bit.