3/26/20

I was sitting in class on my first day of college, It was a music class so I pulled a vinyl record out of my backpack and began to play it on a small record player. No one seemed impressed so I put it away. I tried talking to the others sitting at my table and the conversation was going okay but I started to feel really socially anxious and got quiet believing that everyone in the class disliked me. I looked behind me and noticed that my boyfriend was sitting at another table and I began to cry feeling even more alone. I heard the voice of a girl sitting behind me ask the teacher "should I comfort him?" And the teacher replied "no, he needs therapy" so I cried even more now feeling embarrassed. The bell rang and everyone got up to leave except for me, I sat there still crying at the table. I wanted to leave and talk to my boyfriend but I had another period of the same class so I couldn't. I asked the teacher why I was in the class for two periods in a row and he said "creative subjects require more time" I said "okay" but I was still upset so I got up and headed for the door to storm out but the teacher yelled at me so I went back to my seat. The second class began but this time the room was filled with cars. I saw a yellow vintage van and I really wanted that car. I raised my hand but someone else asked the question before I had the chance to "can I have the yellow car?" The teacher said "no" and then I started crying again because I wanted a yellow car.

~and then I woke up~
Authors Note:
     That was a very emotional dream, I woke up close to in tears which seems odd but the dream was more of a high school experience than a college experience and high school was very traumatic for me so it makes sense why the dream upset me. I don't know why the classroom turned into a car dealership but who am I to question a dream lol