Ideas

{Btw i'm sry if your mom isn't in your life}
Your mom is pretty chill and you trust your mom with a lot of things and tell her a lot of things, she was like your bsf...
Y/n- Sooo...
Mom- Sooo..? Tell meee
Y/n- *laughs* okay so you know i've liked Alex for a while and last night me and everyone else went to Rockin jump?
Mom- Yess i'm following
Y/n- So last night we kinda umm... started datingggg :)
Mom- I CALLED ITTT!!!
Y/n- i guessss you did *laughs*
Mom- Did you kiss him?
Y/n- Uhh duh😂
Mom- Okay i know this is weird to talk about but i'm your mother and i want you to be safe..
Y/n- Oh goddd mom please don-
Mom- I'm not gonna be annoying, i'm just saying be safe and don't get pregnant. You're only a teen once so have fun just be careful.
Y/n- How did i get such a cool mom🤣
Mom- I'm not so sure😂
You guys finished eating and fell asleep watching movies.
NEXT MORNING
You woke up and saw your mom wasn't with you anymore, you saw a note that said she went out to run some errands.
You open your phone and call Alex, he answers..
Y/n- Hey handsome
Alex- Hey babyyyyyy
Y/n- How was your night?
Alex- Good princess i just wish you were next to me😩
Y/n- Aww me too baby
Alex- Actually i was gonna ask if you wanted to come over
Y/n- Yes i would love to jus let me text my mom and get dressed and i'll be there soon baby
Alex- I can come pick you up if you want
Y/n- Are you sure
Alex- Yeah princess it's no trouble
Y/n- Aww okey then imma take a shower, i'll leave the door unlocked. You can just come in and come upstairs to my room as soon as you get here.
Alex- Okay baby i love you
Y/n- I love you too baby
You hung up and went to take a shower. You got out 6 minutes later, wrapped a towel around you, and then brushed your hair and put a little bit of product in it. You walk into your room to see Alex sitting on the bed.
Alex- Hey sexy
Y/n- *nervous chuckles* hey baby
You go in your closet and get this..

 Alex- Hey sexyY/n- *nervous chuckles* hey babyYou go in your closet and get this

You put it on and then go back into the room.
Alex- Ouuu look at you, you're soo fine come here
You walk over to him and he pulls you on top of you and starts kissing you. He grips you ass and you smirk in between the kiss. Alex starts giving you a hickey on you lower neck. He stops and looks at you.
Y/n- Wat
Alex- Nothing baby you're just so perfect💍
Y/n- How did i get so lucky?
Alex- Idk i could ask the same question, but come on princess let's go get some food and then go to my house.
Y/n- Okay
You guys go to the car and go to a mexican taco place. You guys each get 3 tacos you finish eating and then go to Alex's place and up into his room.
Alex- What do you wanna do princess?
Y/n- Movie?
Alex- Sure baby
⚠️SMUT⚠️ {btw play the song at the top right now🤣}
You guys get on the bed and put on a romance movie. 30 minutes into the movie Alex starts rubbing your thigh as you lean your head on his shoulder and look up at him. He looks down at you and you give him a kiss, you try to pull back but he puts your lips back against his. You go to sit on his lap, you straddled him and passionately kissed him.

He tucks a piece of hair behind your ear. You give him a hickey and he groaned of pleasure. You continued.. then he started taking his shirt off and you stopped and looked at him and smiled. He smirked back. You take you shirt off and he gives you a hickey on your boob.

He unbuttons your jeans from under the blanket and slowly pulls them off and throws them on the floor. He takes his sweats off and you guys are left in undergarments. You start making out again and Alex unhooks your bra and throws it on the floor. He slowly pulled down your underwear and threw those too. He flipped you over so your laying down under him. He went under the blanket and asked..
Alex- Do you want this?
I'm the hottest raspy voice ever that drove you crazy...
Y/n- Yes *you whisper
He disappears under the blanket and starts eating you out, you moan loud. He comes back up and smirks. He takes off his boxers and reaches out to the night stand and pulls out a condom and asks you..
Alex- Are you sure?..
Y/n- I- Yes baby
He put the condom on..
Alex- Baby are you sure you're ready?
Y/n- Yes..
He went in and you immediately rolled your eyes back and moaned.. it hurt at first then you felt pleasure.
Y/n- Holy fu- fuck
Alex- *groans*
Y/n- Fuckkkk
He went faster in and out..
Y/n- Alex Al- fuck Alex
He slowly thrusted in you, you flipped you guys over so you were on top. You positioned his dick and slowly sat on it.
Alex- Ride me mami
You slowly rode him and then started going faster and faster.
Alex- Fuck y/n- oh ye-yes
Y/n- *moans*
Alex- Baby i think i'm gonn- gonna cum
You slowly ride him back and forth. You yell his name one last time..
Y/n- FUCK ALEXXX!
Alex smirked big, you stop riding him and get off his dick. You go down under the blanket, take the condom off and pleasure him. You come back up and lay next him out of breath.
Alex- I- I love you y/n
Y/n- I love you too Alex
You cuddled up to him and your guys skin pressed against each other. You finished the movie.
Y/n- Can i take a shower now?😂
Alex- Yes princess it's always open to you

This is his bathroom^^You grab a towel and go to take a shower, as you were washing your body you feel arms wrap around you

You grab a towel and go to take a shower, as you were washing your body you feel arms wrap around you.
Y/n- Alexxx *you turn around*
Alex- Yes
You playfully roll your eyes.
Y/n- I am not going for a round two😂
Alex- I bet i could change your mind😏
Y/n- Horny muthafucka i'm jus kidding
Alex stared at you deep into your eyes, he kissed you passionately and you couldn't help but kiss back. He pulled you closer to him, you loved how serious he is. You felt something against your legs you look down and get butterflies.
Alex- Shit sorry baby
Y/n- Dont be, you can't control it *you smirked*
You continued making out with him and eventually finished your shower and put your clothes back on.

Okay that's the end of this chapter lmao sorry if it was too smutty kind of🤣..