≽ ARA

⎯ ✧ BASIC INFORMATIONS

STAGE NAME: Ara (아라)
BIRTH NAME: Moon Ara (문아라)
THAI NAME: Achara Sasithorn
CHINESE NAME: Wen Yaluo (文雅羅)
NICKNAMES:
━ 그냥 아라 ;; just ara
: Her thai name is so difficult to pronounce for her relatives and friends from Korea that they all sometimes teasingly call her "geunyang ara" which means "just ara".
━ 햇빛 ;; sunshine
: Ara can be seen smiling most of the time and due to her warm and energetic side, she's called like this by her friends and fellow members.
━ 울보 아라 ;; crybaby ara
: Ara is an emotional person and cries easily that's how she got this nickname. It's called by her parents, older cousin and unnie line of seasons.

BIRTHDAY: April 12, 1996
BIRTHPLACE: Khon Kaen, Thailand
HOMETOWN: Seoul, South Korea
NATIONALITY: Korean
ETHNICITY: Korean-Thai
HEIGHT: 164 cm
WEIGHT: 45 kg

BIRTHDAY: April 12, 1996 BIRTHPLACE: Khon Kaen, Thailand HOMETOWN: Seoul, South Korea NATIONALITY: KoreanETHNICITY: Korean-Thai HEIGHT: 164 cm WEIGHT: 45 kg

⎯ ✧ BACKGROUND INFORMATIONS

BACKGROUND:
━ Ara's father is Korean and her mother is Thai. She was born in a city named Khon Kaen which located in northeast part of Bangkok. Her father came to that city in Thailand for vacation then met her mother and they fell in love. She grew up in Thailand till she was 8 and their family moved to Seoul due to her grandparents' health. Ara loves dancing since she was a child and the reason is probably because she grew up seeing her older cousin Jongup dancing passionately. Ara was taught basic dance moves by none other than her older cousin. She took contemporary dance and ballet classes which makes her super flexible. Even though her love for dancing was so obvious, she was told by people around her that she also has a beautiful voice. Around 2014, she was planning to audition at TS entertainment but then the crisis took place. She was street casted by yuehua's agent in 2016 due to her unique visual so she grabbed the opportunity and auditioned. After becoming a trainee, she found another talent of hers which is acting. The company realized it too through a representative unexpectedly seeing her and some trainees doing random scenes from dramas. That person saw her potential in acting so she got offered to make cameo appearances. She appeared in School 2017, My ID is Gangnam Beauty, Radio Romance.

PERSONALITY:
━ Straightforward
: Ara is extremely honest and straightforward. She always says the truth no matter how much it could hurt her or others since she believes lying is bad for everyone which sometimes can hurt the feelings of other people without intention.
━ Emotional
: Ara cries easily. She'd cry while listening to sad songs, watching movies/dramas with sad scenes or tragic ending plus if someone in front of her or actors from television cry, she'd end up crying too.
━ Trustworthy
: Ara is a type of person who will utter nothing about a secret unless she was said to declare about it by that particular person. She respects the privacy of everyone and most people who're close with her, go to her to open up their feelings.
━ Outgoing
: Ara is truly energetic and always willing to make new friends, she's really friendly and will probably be one of the most talkative people one can meet. She never hesitates to start a conversation with a stranger since she believes that's the first step for her to befriend someone.
━ Stubborn
: When Ara is determined to attain something, there's anything or anyone which could stop her from doing so. She always makes sure to give her best in everything she wants to achieve without minding that much about the surroundings. To change her mind or behavior towards something she firmly believes is a total headache for others.

⎯ ✧ OTHER INFOMATIONS

LIKES:
━ Cooking
━ Mala Xiaing Guo
━ Watching romance movies
━ Babysitting
━ Dogs
DISLIKES:
━ Pointed heels
━ Maths
━ Messy and untidy things
━ Cold weather
━ Pizza
HOBBIES:
━ Cleaning
━ Reading
━ Re-acting scenes from dramas
━ Composing
HABITS:
━ Ara will become naggy in moments like when she finds out a room is a mess or there are piles of unwashed clothes. Nevertheless, she'll clean up any kind of mess happily but will nag that person first.
━ Ara has a habit of staring straight at a person's eyes when talking and she dislikes when that person isn't making eye contact with her as she believes that's the basic to do in conversations.
━ Ara can be very talkative especially when she's talking about her likes, hobbies and her biggest idol crush Taemin that she might end up making the other person, the one who's listening feel tired without realizing.

TRIVIA:
━ Older cousin of Ara is Moon Jongup from B.A.P and he inspired her a lot to become an idol.
━ Ara is famous within her company, yuehua due to her beautiful voice, flexibility while dancing and her ability to act.
━ Ara is pretty well-known to the public because of her cameo appearances in three dramas.
━ Ara wanted to take hip hop dance class but her mother persuaded her to take contemporary and ballet classes as she thinks Ara would look really beautiful when doing those type of dances.
━ Ara can't stand the cold weather which makes her get sick frequently after coming to Seoul.
━ Ara rarely acts crazy and reckless since she's quite a mature type but all of those disappear in the thin air once she starts talking about her favourite idol Taemin.
━ Ara has a soft spot for children and dogs that she can't help but to smile like a fool fallen in love whenever a child or a dog comes into her sight.
━ Ara is really good at listening to other people's concerns and then giving the most possible solutions.
━ Ara is a tidy one, you'd never see her room being a mess.
━ Ara hates maths with all her might.

LANGUAGES:
━ Korean (fluent)
━ Thai (fluent)
━ Mandarin (basic)
━ English (basic)
MOTTO:
━ "Progress, not perfection."
TRAINING PERIOD: 3 years

-peachniel- user comment here !

-peachniel-
user comment here !

-peachniel- user comment here !