Toys and Punishment (18+)

Better buckle up. This shit gonna be huge.
;-)

________________×_____________

Jungkook gasped as soon as he heard you say punishment. Yes, you can tell he was nervous and scared cause he was sweating like crazy and that didn't help him. It made you want to punish him worse cause he looked hot and made you wet.

You suddenly spoke making the boy in front of you flinch and made you smirk, "Baby, can you be a good boy for me and tell me your safe word?"

He replied in a breathy voice,"Y-yes N-noona, It's b-black."

You smiled devilishly, "Okay baby, now listen to me, green means 'keep going', yellow means' give me a second' or 'let me take a breath' and red means to stop everything. Okay, baby? "

You were brushing his hair back. Then he gasped hearing the use of 'red'. Then you assured him, "Don't worry. I'll never make you say red."

He nodded. "So," you started seductive, " Let's punish you, shall we baby boy." His breathing hitched.

And with that your right foot parted his thighs even more until Jungkook moaned. You right foot travelled up his thighs to his v-line to his, now hard and throbbing dick and pushed your foot on it. Your toes fiddled with it for a few minutes until he was a moaning mess and needy.

"Get up you little hoe," you spoke in a stern voice. He obeyed and got up.

"Get on the bed," your voice still stern as you got off the bed and he climbed on top of it.

"Lay down," he laid down as you said to. His breathing was ragged. Then, when you both made eye contact, he blushed and you smirked, satisfied at the fact that you have a great impact on him.

You left him on the bed and went to your closet and rummaged through it. Jungkook peeked at you. Suddenly, you shut the closet door. Soon you came back with three handcuffs, a vibrator,  it's remote and lube. You put all those things on the bed beside the pillow.

You went on top of him and took his shirt off throwing it on the floor. "Put you hands up." He obeyed.

You cuffed his right hand to the right bedpost stand and liked his hand from his middle finger to his right collarbone. Then you took his left hand and cuffed him with the left bedpost stand and lucked it in the same process till his left collarbone, again. He slightly moaned at the feeling of your tongue.

Then you got off of him and sat on the bed, pulling his pants down, along with his boxers. He was rock hard, really red and his precum was leaking.

You got up and stripped in front of him leaving yourself in your black bra and panties. He whimpered at the sight of your naked body.

You smiled at him and leaned in brushing his already damp hair back and kissed him. The kiss got passionate by the second and you only moaned while Jungkook moaned or whimpered or groaned in to the kiss. You trailed the kiss down to his chin, jaw-line, neck, adam's apple and collarbone.

While you were at it, he threw his head back and enjoyed it.  Your left hand played with his right nipple, flicking, pinching and rubbing on it and made it look red and a bit puffy. Then you suddenly stopped all your movements making Jungkook whimper underneath you.

"Aren't you enjoying it a bit too much, baby?" He was breathing heavily but nodded. You slapped his thighs really hard and growled at him,"Asked you a question, use you words." He whimpered,  "Y-yes, J-Jungkookie enj-joying t-too m-much."

You got off of him and sat on the bed coating some lube on your right hand. Then you got in front of his hard, throbbing dick, giving it a long and slow link making a moaning mess. Then you entered your index finger in him. He squirmed and moaned beneath your touch.

Few minutes later, you put your middle finger in him, scissoring his muscles apart. Jungkook was moaning and whimpering. Big fat tears rolling down the side of his cheeks. Then after a few minutes,  you added a third finger and he was all weak under you.

Then you pulled all your fingers out at once. He whimpered really loud as he felt empty, his breathing ragged. Meanwhile, you coated the long vibrator with lube. Then you pushed it up his dick. But he didn't scream, as you told him to keep quiet earlier. Jungkook buried the right side of his face into the pillow to muffle his screams and it worked. You got up and sat near him brushing the hair off of his face back and asked him in a soothing voice, "What's your color, baby?"

He looked up at you and said in a small voice, "G-g-gre-en. G-green, N-noo- ah."

You pressed a kiss on his forehead and he closed his eye at the sensation of your lips. But suddenly, he squeaked and whimpered and flinched. Yes, you sneakily turned the vibrator on. It was on low. You planned on edging him to his organism but not let him come. He was about to come but you turned it off making him whimper.

Then after a few seconds, you turned it on slow, then a few minutes later you hit it to medium. He was about to come but you slowed it again. Then you turned it to medium and then high, but as he was about to come, you put it to slow.

Then you again put it to medium, then high and then maximum. He was about to come again but you turned it off this time. By now you even cuffed his ankles because his legs were troubling you.

He was a crying, sniffling, whimpering and moaning mess. He started, "N-n-noo-na puh-puh-please. " You went near his face and asked, "What do you want, baby? Tell noona and noona will give it to you."

He whimpered and said, "Puh-puh-please N-n-noo-nah. J-j-jungkook w-w-wann-ah c-c-come. Puh-please. " You smiled and said, "Okay baby. As you wish."

And with that you hit the vibrator to max and he was shaking, crying, whimpering, moaning. And after a few minutes he was close so you encouraged him by praising him. "Such a good baby boy for Noona. Such a good boy. Your so good,  you'll come when noona will tell you, right baby?" He was crying but managed to reply," Y-y-yes n-n-noo-nah. J-j-jungkook-ah~ a-a go-od b-b-boy. I-I'll c-c-come-ah w-w-when n-n-noo-nah s-say-sh."

After a few minutes,  you noticed he was holding it so you spoke up, "My good baby boy, come for your noona, baby." And he let go. He legit squirted.  After he was done you turned the vibrator off.

Then i took it out of him and uncuffed him. I put everything in its place. Then I cleaned Jungkook and yourself.

You wore one of Jungkook's t-shirt. And then you got on top of the bed and hugged the little boy to your chest and cuddled each other to sleep. You gave him a peak on his lips and forehead before you both went to sleep.

_______________×______________

Words: 1257

I had a lot of difficulty in writing this.
Please love me, vote, share and comment.

Love you, again.

-love by suchikook.