The Level 5

"I'M on my way" I said through my earpiece while running, I'm basically catching a man who just robbed a bank awhile ago

I'm supposedly in a beach with sissy while enjoying the day because it's my day off but damn that man, ngayon pa kasi nya naisipang mag nakaw, oh well.

"Turn left Shaira" Kylen, our navigator instructed me and I oblige because I want this crap to end soon, I still want to spend the day with sissy

The moment I turned left the man, whom I'm chasing bumped into me and he wasn't expecting it and he seems shock so he took a step back.

"I'm Shaira Miranda, from Justice and you're under arrest mister"

He gritted his teeth and grabbed his knife under his pants then pointed it in me "Umalis ka sa daan bata kung ayaw mong masaktan" he threatened but I don't feel threatened at all

I took the Justice cuff from my skirt then throw it in his direction "I suggest you put in on or I'll be the one putting it. Choose wisely"

His face grew redder and I can say he's already angry so he attack but I dodge it swiftly. He tried to stab me again but I teleported and went behind him then kick the shit out of him and he stumble for my attack. Maybe I should had kicked him more stronger to teach him a lesson for ruining my day.

"Ugh! Brat!" he yelled and attack again so I gently pull my skirt and touch my pins then teleported it to block his attack

Nung maka tyempo ako ay sinipa ko ang tiyan nya at napa higa naman sya sa lakas ng sipa ko. Kumuha ako ng limang pins at pinag teleport ito, hindi na sya naka galaw dahil naka tusok sa damit nya ang mga pins ko na naka baon sa semento.

I pushed the button of my earpiece "This is Shaira Miranda from Justice. Mission complete" then I took it off and put it back on my skirt

I teleported to the beach leaving the robber and I'm confident that he'll never escape and besides the Justice polices are on their way to capture him at gusto ko ng maka sama si sissy.

I roam my eyes looking for my sissy and when I found her I smirked. I teleported myself above her and I landed on her lap and she grunted.

"I miss you sissy" I exclaimed and hugged her tightly which I earned a smack in the head from her and I whimper. I gently rub my head to ease the pain

Sadista talaga si sissy kahit kelan.

"Get your hands off of me Shai" sissy ordered but I refuse

I shook my head then hugged her again "You're so mean to me sissy, I'm tired catching a bad guy and you're here hitting my precious head"

With all her might she push me on the sand and hell my butt hurts.

"Can't you see I'm relaxing" she said then closed her eyes, feeling the cold breeze of the ocean

Before I forgot I examined my sissy and grin when I notice her swimwear. She's wearing a pair of ruffled swimwear with black polca dots as a design and she looks like a kid in her outfit.

"Kid" I muttered but I know she heard me because she let out an electricity in her body telling me to shut up or else she'll electrify me so I just shut my mouth

"I'll just go change my clothes" I said and she just hummed and that's my signal

I teleported to the nearest bathroom then discarded my uniform and I fold it. I look at my myself in the mirror looking if I look nice or should I change my swimwear. When I'm satisfied with my look I concentrated my mind then teleported my clothes to my dorm and when I'm done I joined sissy.

TODAY is the first monday of the month and it only means one thing, Level Examination. It means doctors and scientist will examine each of us students which level are we in now and me? I'm here in the field performing what the doctor wants me to do.

"Shaira Miranda, level 3" the doctor announced

I heave a sigh "Hah, I exhausted"

Someone tsked so I look at my side and I grimaced when I saw who it is, the self-proclaiming level 5 wanna-be Freya Herrera. A first year student like me and a level 3.

"My my, ang pangit naman ng performance mo Shaira" she criticize then laughed mockingly

I look at her flatly "Can you leave m-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence when she cut me off and it annoys me big time

This wanna-be!

"With that performance of yours I'm very much sure that I'll surpass you in no time and be the North Academy's ace" she clasp her hands and her eyes twinkle "Picturing myself while the students' praise the mighty Fr-"

BOOM!

A loud explosion was heard from here in the field and it seems like it came from the pool area. The ground shakes because of the impact and the students were scared and asking everyone if they're okay but confusion is written all over their faces. An explosion takes place again and from where I'm standing I can see the water rise because of the impact.

"W-what's going on?" Freya asked confused at what's happening

I smirked proudly then look at the pool side "They are examining her, they can't measure her power through land  kaya sa tubig nila ginagawa" I said with a hint of pride in my voice

"Who?"

"Since you just transferred here in North Academy this year let me introduce to you the one who they're measuring at the pool side is the North Academy's ace"

Her eyes widened and my smirk grew wider. Take that you wanna-be.

"My sissy, Archer Kullen, a level 5 asper and she's know as the Railgun"

~*~
Chapter 1 DONE

PS: Photos not mine