Rules

1. You play my crush I play yours. It's as simple as that. If you have never RP'd as that character before and you wanna talk about it, please feel free to ask questions. I'll help you through it.

2. No Mary/Gary sues please! Having an overpowered OC makes the roleplay no fun and just really stupid.

3. Please take smut to PMs or just skip over it. I don't want this book getting taken down. Also censor cursing.

4. Try and make your response at least two sentences with detail.

No Example; Nate smiled at Iida, giggling at his comment. He hugged him and just stayed like that for awhile.

Yes Example; Nate smiled softly at Iida, a small giggle following after his comment. "Tenya, you're adorable." He mumbled as he wrapped his arms around the taller male's torso.

5. If I don't answer within three hours tag me.

6. If you have questions about the rp please feel free to ask. I'm almost always online so feel free to shoot me a pm.

7. Try your best with spelling and punctuation. Nobody is perfect but I would appreciate it if you at least tried.

8. Since some of the topics in this rp may be triggering, I will put warnings on the chapter

9. If you're oc's details change at anytime then please tell me so I can be caught up. Also if you want something to happen between your oc and their crush or anyone and I don't catch on right away, politely tell me what you want to happen and I'll gladly make it happen! Positive or Negative it can happen with a few words.

10. If you actually took the time to read these rules, the password is your favorite character.