chapter 2

Little did she know this was about to be a nightmare... in the works..

October 28th .. it was a cool day cold enough for long pants and a jacket it was another move for the mason family again... but this time instead of a two bedroom apartment they were able to finally get a home the family consist of mom and dad and two brothers one named Jeff the oldest and the youngest named liu .. Jeff sat in the back with his little brother writing in his journal “ it's staying again... dad got a new job so it's another move for the mason family. And another new school the albino kid and his weird little brother who still plays with toys ha.. I'm sure everything will be fine..”
Judy was messing with her seatbelt out of anxiety something to fidget with “ Christ Judy could you stop messing with your seatbelt please?” Judy had looked over at her husband her voice slightly shaking “ I'm sorry Lewis .. I'm just nervous just a little concerned...” Lewis rolled his eyes turning on the blinker to turn right “ you been voicing your concerns this whole time ” Judy's grip on the seatbelt tighten up “ I know Lewis .. it's just with your medical bills and this new mortgage I just don't see how we're going to make it... ” Judy was such a kind person so sweet and understanding but also sometimes a nervous wreck “ damnit Judy we talked about this my new job is here so we're here I'll have work overtime for a while but when I get that promotion I'll be making double of what I make now have a little faith ...” liu was giggling and playing with his stuffed toy that he named Sully while Jeff leaned back leaning his head back looking up at the window of the back seat of the car “ did you have to bring that stupid thing?” liu stopped playing and turned to his brother “ who Sully? Yeah it didn't feel right to leave him behind..” 
Jeff turned his head on his brother's direction “ it's just a little weird you bring your stuffed animals everywhere you go your 15 liu you got to grow up sometimes”  liu taking a defense to that “  and your 17 and it's a little weird you still write in a journal.”