Chapter 11- An Explanation

Mike watched the clock slowly tick to eleven.

"Ugh. Another hour" he groaned.

At that precise moment Ted walked into the room. Mike fell backward out of the chair, and Jeremy choked on the soda he had been drinking.

"Mr. Fazbear, what are you doing here!" Jeremy managed to cough out.

Ted looked down at the two men, and said "I think you boys have some explainin to do. Can you fellows tell me why did I see my animatronics moving?"

Mike looked at his bosses face and realized that he was extremely stressed. He got up from the floor and faced his boss. "Mr. Fazbear, you might want to sit down."

Mike began telling the story. "The animatronics here, even in the original location, have minds of their own. It may seem like they're programmed to sing that annoying song, but it is actually them speaking with their own will, well at least the originals. They might be friendly during the day, but at night, they turn into hunters. When I was night guard at the previous location, it was a glitch in the system that made the originals think the previous guards and I were endoskeletons without a suit. I convinced them that I was Mike, and they recognized me. But the new ones, they know we're human. Something is controlling them, I know it."

Ted had a distant look on his face, and Jeremy was sipping his soda awkwardly.

Mike spoke again. "You should probably head back, the animatronics will be out soon."

Ted slowly looked up, and said "Tomorrow, would you like me to repair the older models, and dispose of the newer ones?"

That was the best thing they had heard all day.

"I think the originals would appreciate that." Mike answered.

"Ehh, its 11: 56, Mr. Fazbear, you should go now." Jeremy finally spoke.

Ted nodded and put on a small smile. "See you two tomorrow."

And with that, Ted got up and left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ted was near the exit when he checked his watch. 12:00. He picked up his pace and ran as quick as he could, but not quick enough. A shiny blue arm grabbed him and yanked him backstage, where they kept the spare costumes.