Everything was gonna be alright

Not requested

Disgusting.

fat.

that's what I am. I keep telling myself I look fine, but I can't even eat an apple and not feel fat afterwards. The only way I can feel pure, is to not eat anything. It makes me feel like I'm making progress. So that's exactly what I'm doing now. starving.

I was currently laying in bed, not wanting to get up, when my roommate, Madelaine, came in. "Y/N, are you okay, you haven't gotten out of bed for 2 days now" The thing is, me and Madelaine are more then just roommates. but none of us wants admit it. We have this connection that normal 'friends' don't have. it's special, and I don't want to ruin it by telling her the truth. "I'm fine Mads, just a bit tired, that's all" I smiled weakly. it wasn't a die though. I was indeed tired. maybe a little to tired. "Okay, well I am going to the mall with Cami and Lili, wanna come" she asked, even though we both knew the answer. "no thanks" with that she walked out, and I continued laying there in-between self pity and self hate.

It had been an hour or so, and I finally got out of bed. But when I stood up, I realized how hungry I was, judging by the fact that I hadn't eaten in two days. 'I should probably eat something. just a little snack' I though. I looked through the fridge for some low calorie foods, and decided on a banana. Whenever I got to eat something, I did it as slow as possible to make the moment last longer. It was like that one point of the day where I actually felt something. So of course when I finished the banana, everything went back to nothing. it didn't last long though, because it was then Madelaine came in. she had two gigantic shopping bags in her hands. It was quite weird, because normally, Madelaine isn't the type of person to just go crazy on clothing or makeup. which is what I thought was in the bags, but I was so wrong. When I looked inside, there was just tons and tons of food filling the bags. And it wasn't just regular food either. It was all my favorite foods.

"What is all of this" I asked in utter confusion. "I thought we could do a mukbang" she exclaimed. oh no, is all I could think. I just stood there, while looking at her like she had lost her shit. "what" she asked. How was I supposed to say no to this. "uh, great, when" "well, I was thinking now if that's okay" I had to think for a moment. "uh, y-yeah"

I was so full. we had filmed an entire video of us just eating. I must have looked like a pig by now. As soon as it ended I came up with an excuse, saying I needed to go to the bathroom, and I started puking up the food while crying. I'm sure she heard it because when I was done, she knocked on the door, and when I opened, her serious expression quickly changed into full concern when she saw my current condition. I was a crying mess, and I still had some puke on my mouth.

She led me to the couch where we had previously gone all wild, and I cried even harder looking at all the shit I had eaten. "Y/N" she put her arms around me, and let me cry on her shoulder. I managed to let out a small I'm sorry through all the crying. She let go of me "Y/N, you have nothing to be sorry about. I know what you're dealing with" What? How could she possibly know? "I noticed your behavior, but I didn't say anything because I didn't wanna accuse you of things I didn't know for sure" "but I am going to help you" She hugged me one more time before letting go and leading me over to the bedroom. "where are we going" I asked. "I want to show you something" We were outside on the balcony, and I hadn't even realized it was already nighttime.

I took a moment to appreciate the beautiful sight of Paris, when she suddenly pointed towards the Eiffel tower. "I wanted to do this up there, but I think this is just as perfect" I was confused. she took a deep breath and looked me in the eyes. "I am in love you" Did I hear that right? THE Madeline Petsch in in love with meI looked down trying to find the right answer, and what she did next was the one thing I had been dreaming of for months. She lifted my head up, closed her eyes, leaned forward. And with that our lips connected. I didn't hesitate to kiss back either.

And it was at the exact moment I knew everything was gonna be okay.