𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

━ Meet the Trio!

Meet the Trio!

Chatters and murmurs filled the hallways mixed by the clicking sounds of shoes making contact on the smooth wooden floor.

Akane, Y/N and Teru walked through the hallways gaining everyone's attention. The well-known trio smiled and waved at them, sending everyone in chaos. Y/N giggled at their reactions as she waved at her fanboys.

"The three always look so perfect together!"

"Right?!"

"Y/N-SAAAAN, LOOK THIS WAYY!"

"Kyaaa~ Minamoto-san looks so handsome as ever!~"

"The three always seem to be together. Their friendship must be strong, huh?"

After walking through the halls, they had finally reach the Student Council Room. They got inside and closed the door.

Finally, it was quiet.

The smiles that were plastered on their faces soon broke.

"You're such an eyesore" Akane suddenly remarked, breaking the serene atmosphere as he glares at the girl; making her only giggle in return.

Y/N's smile widened, "I'm your eyesore." she attempted to flirt, finger gunning- but only received a smack on the head by none other than the school president himself.

"My, how bold of you to say that." Teru pointed out with an angelic smile plastered on his face, yet his tone was enlaced with such hatred and hostility.

"I can't believe Akane-kun's more tolerable than you." the blonde muttered with a sigh.

"Should I or should I not be proud of that?" Akane suddenly chimed in.

Y/N rolled her eyes as the two boys kept on giving dirty looks as well as sending hateful yet calm remarks towards her.

Y/N heaved out a huge sigh.

It wasn't really true friendship after all.