Changes

(Y/C) - Your Cat
(C/N) - Cat Name

Muichiro POV

I tried to wake (Y/N) up, but she would just grunt and mumble.

"(Y/N), wake up. I need to treat your wounds." I said.

"Ah, ah..Muichiro..I love you.." she said unconsciously while in her sleep.

"She loves me?!" I thought.

I slapped her and she woke up, her eyes widened she saw I was there.

"Don't talk to me." she said, pouting.

"Do you love me?" I asked.

"What?"

"Do you love me?" I repeated.

"As a friend.." she mumbled and tried kicking me.

Ouch, that pained me. Makes sense anyways, because I hurt her before I left.

"Ah. Get up, I have bandages here, so let me treat you."

She turned herself upwards and I get the bandages.

· Your POV

"Why did he ask that? Or what made him ask that?" you thought.

"(Y/N), give me your hand." Muichiro said.

You ignore him purposely and pushed his hands away.

"Ouch! That really hurt!" You said because he pulled your wrist.

"It's literally 2 AM right now, Muichiro! What is your problem I have to sleep!" his lips parted and he mumbled a soft sorry.

"I can't hear you. Well, treat me quickly." you gave him your hand.

"(Y/N), I have injuries as well. So can you sleep in my bed?" he said with a slight monotone voice and leaned towards you close enough for both of your noses to touch.

A red tint was visible on the bridge of your nose and cheeks.

"What?!" you yelled, and he covered your mouth.

"Just agree. Please." he said.

"Do you expect me to sleep with you after you hurt me?" you said about to cry.

"I know, and I am sorry, just sleep beside me. I feel exhausted." It's like he's changed, and it's just the first day!

"Fine. But you have to buy me food tomorrow." he nodded.

"It's done. Let's sleep." he said.

"I am not sleepy, I'll eat my biscuits." you said, you knew he was rushing because he wanted to cuddle.

He stomped his feet on the ground pulled your wrist, his facial expression was new to you. He wanted to sleep already.

"I am gonna eat my food."

"Please, (Y/N)."

"Ugh, fine!" you rolled your eyes.

He grinned and your heart was racing, although you don't think he has feelings for you, it's slightly obvious he wanted to be friends. After all, you are both 14.

"So how do i, uhh..sleep?" You said, pointing to his bed.

He pushes you causing you to squeal.

"What was that for?!" you yelled.

He ignores you and laid himself down. It was really awkward since your crush is sleeping beside you. You turned your back on him. He put his arm around your tiny waist, and you flinched.

"Aah! Muichiro what are you doing!" you slightly yelled.

He didn't answer and you realized he fell asleep. You brushed his hair and he purred. It felt like the best wish you could ever ask for.

"What was that meow? Oh! (C/N)!" You carried your cat and the sound of Muichiro's purr and (Y/C)'s were relaxing. It was like a whole family sleeping peacefully.

"Hold me tight, Muichiro." and you broke out a tear because it was all so new to you.