Chapter 7

Grace's POV

I have never ran so fast In my life. The pot I used was wearing off and I was now kinda visible, like a see through but you can still see me? Yea it's complicated.

Spraklez house was so close. I started to walk until I heard familiar voices coming closer to me.

"Dianite will not be please once he heard that we kinda-sorta told Grace the plan" one of them said.

I then realized, it's Josh and Tony. I full on sprinted to Sparklez, yanked open the door. I didn't knock, cause A. I never do and B. IM BEING CHASED!!!

I ran to his vault and saw him sorting his chest. I whispered but at the same time screamed for him to open a chest. He opened an empty one and I jumped into It head first. Ouch. Not the smartest thing to do, but oh well!!

After I shut the chest, I could hear Sparklez talking to Tony and Josh. I turned off my headset so they couldn't track me and sat quietly.
"Have you seen Grace? We really need to talk to her!" Tony said. I heard some chest being opened.

"Nope, haven't seen her. Sorry fellas!" Jordan says. I can hear footsteps coming closer to the chest I'm hiding in. Then they turn the other way and leave.

I sit and wait for a few minutes just i case they are still talking. I turn back on my headset without the tracker and called sparklez.

"Did they leave?"

"Yep, you can come out now"

I opened the chest and made my way to his living room.
"So what was That all about?" Jordan asked. I didn't want tot tell him the real story so I just told him they were chasing me and I made them mad. He believed me so thank Ianite for that!

After talking a bit more, someone was at the door. I jumped behind the couch I was sitting on and waited.

Jordan went to answer the door and called back saying it was only Jamie, Tucker and Sonja.
We were still talking until it got late. Jamie, Sonja, and I decided to have a sleep over at Sonja's.

"We need Anna, so it would be like the ladies of Mianite!" Jamie explained.

"We defiantly need to have that!" Sonja agreed.

"So, shall we start the night off with a challenge?" I asked with a evil smile.

"We shall!" Yelled Jamie.

"Okay, the first one to my house, gets to pick someone, you have to go on a 'date' with!" Sonja said air quoting date.

"Im in" I say
"Let's do it" and with that we lined up by a tree.

3
2
1
GOOO!!! I scream while taking off.

I was going to win, until Jamie her sword to trip me. I was left In the dust, trying so desperately to catch up. I was at. Sonja's house when I see Sonja smiling like a lunatic and Jamie sighing at the ground. Well I guess Sonja get to pick my 'date'.

We were about to enter when we heard a scream. Not like the AHHHH ITS JUSTIN BEIBER or AHHHH ITS THE BAJANCANADIAN (I'm sorry, I'm a fangirl)
No this was a bloody murder, someone was shot scream.

A/N Happy thanksgiving and I hope you like the
chapter!!! -G