Cocoa butter Kisses

You have been receiving alot of hate comments and threats. It was starting to get to you. You felt like no one was there for you. Jennie has been busy with modeling gigs, so you were all alone. You went into the bathroom, taking a few minutes to look at yourself in the mirror. Than all of a sudden. They fell. The tears you been holding in finally fell. You were so tired of this, You were so tired of feeling unwanted like no one wanted you.
The bathroom door slowly opened. Jennie make her way towards you.

Jennie: What's wrong baby?

You couldn't even form words.Jennie just hugged you until you stopped crying.

Jennie: Now tell me baby, What's wrong?

You just showed her your phone.
For a quick second Jennie felt her heart stop. She was so shocked to see this.

Jennie: Don't worry about them. They don't love you like I love you. You're special to me. You make me smile. You make me laugh. You're there when I'm sad. Don't worry cause as long as I'm here, I'll love you and  cherish you. Because I love you with all my heart.

She kissed you on the forehead.

Jennie: Come on, I brought food.

She helps you up and you both made your way downstairs to kitchen.

Welp I tried. Is it good? I hope so. Abriannablake I tried my best. Sorry it's short.