Eɪɢʜᴛ 🌻

Jᴀᴢᴍɪɴᴇ

"Coco what's wrong?"

It's the next day and as he said Draco came back and we are watching another movie again just like yesterday. It feels like he had something weighing down on his mind.

"Why don't you ask your dad if you can come to my house for the rest of the weekend?" He asked still playing with my small fingers.

"Really?!" I never been to his house.

"Yes really, i also have someone I want to introduce you to anyways."

"Okay" I smiled wide at him and stood up to ask my dad downstairs.

"Hey papa?" I called out into his office.

"Yes Bunny?"

"I was just wondering if I could sleepover Draco's house." I played with my fingers nervously waiting for him to say something.

He looked like he was about to say no so I quickly put in, "please"

"Okay okay just put away the puppy eyes they're blinding me" he said while shielding his eyes. I giggled and gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek before running to Draco with the good news.

"Just be on your best behavior!" He yelled.

"He said yes!!" I exclaimed and jumped into his arms.

"Okay lets go."

•••

"Time for bed flower" Draco said walking into the living room.

"No" Luke whined from beside me. We were currently on the floor playing with the play dough.

It smells funny

"Sorry" Luke sheepishly smiled while swiping a hand on his backside.

"Ew Lukey!" I giggled and made grabby hands to Draco to which he picked me up and started walking to the room.

"Goodnight Luke!" I called out not knowing if he heard me or not.

I sat on the bed where I was placed and watched as Draco took his shirt off. He was now only in his shorts as he slid into bed and got under the covers pulling me to his side.

"Goodnight Baby" He said kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight Coco" i yawned and wrapped an arm around his bare waist soon falling to sleep.

When I woke up Draco was gone and the smell of bacon hit my nose.

I love bacon!!!

I quickly shoved the blanket off of me and started running for the stairs. When I was just about to take the first step down I tripped and went tumbling the whole way down. I looked up at the top of the stairs to see a red haired girl grinning through blurry vision. She vanished when footsteps were heard coming towards me. Through my blurred vision I faintly seen Draco over me with worried eyes before everything went black.

"Hey mamas" Draco said when I opened my eyes. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck but frowned at the wires hooked on me.

"You have to be more careful I could have lost you." Draco said with worried eyes.

"I-I'm sorry I really wanted bacon." I fiddled with my fingers in my lap.

"This is the person I wanted to introduce to you," he gestured to the woman in the room with us.

The machine next to my bed started beeping rapidly when I seen the familiar red haired lady but slowed when Draco was all I could see effectively blocking my view of her.

"Calm down baby, what's wrong?"

I pointed a finger at the lady about to tell him I saw her before I blacked out but was interrupted by Jake slamming the door open.

He sent a apologetic smile my way before showing Draco something on a tablet. Draco's face showed no expression but by the way his fist clenched and his jaw ticked I could tell he was furious with whatever was shown on the tablet.

"You" he pointed to the red haired lady who's eyes widened. She went to run out of the room but was stopped when two big guys scooped her up.

"You were my best friend since we were kids and you know how much she means to me!" Draco yelled.

"I've loved you since we were kids and you never payed attention to me but when this whore came into your life you were wrapped around her finger! I'll just get rid of her then we can be happy forever together" she laughed menacingly.

"You're crazy!" Draco gave a look I couldn't understand to the guys and they left carrying her somewhere.

"I love you Drake!!!!" Her screams we're fading as they carried her away. Draco shook his head and scooped me up like I was a sack of potatoes in his arms and unhooked me from the wires.

"You my clumsy baby will rest for the whole day or no school tomorrow" he said sternly walking towards what looked like the living room.

"But I like school!" I protested

"Exactly, so rest today." he gave a goofy grin when he tossed me on the couch.

"Who was that lady?" I questioned and immediately regretted it when he stiffened. His body relaxed and he put on a cheeky grin, "She was my best friend since I was a kid and came back recently from her job in Italy. Don't worry little one she is gone and will be for a long time."

"Where is she going?" I asked curiously.

"She's just going on a little trip back to Italy, I have cameras all over this house and seen what she did to you. I'll make sure she never lays a finger on your pretty little head."

"When I remove them and ship her body to her family." He murmured his words so low I couldn't make out what he said.

Wᴏʀᴅ Cᴏᴜɴᴛ: 944