The Elections are In

3rd Person:
It's been a few weeks since Courtney and Shayne have seen each other. They have been keeping up through phone calls and Zoom. Everytime they talk, it always goes flirtatious and they are always smiling and laughing. The election is tonight and after the votes are counted, Ian will reveal who the next president is. He will reveal it in Los Angeles. It's now 7:30PM. The winner will be decided at 8PM.

Shayne actually has something else on his mind and it was Courtney. He had feelings and was gonna ask her out after the election. However he didn't know if the election will ruin everything. Every moment of him and Courtney has been running through his head. Of them bowling, of them at her hotel room eating Chinese food, and of all the laughs they shared. He keeps wondering if it's too late. He's not sure if she felt the same way. He also kept thinking about their fling back years ago and wondering why he didn't make more of it.

Shayne and Courtney walked on the podium. They have about 10 minutes left until we find out who wins. Shayne smiles at Courtney. She smiled back and then looked at all the people there. Her mind is racing. She didn't see Shayne step off of the podium and go somewhere else.

Courtney POV:
The election is very important to me. Look at all these people. I've had wanted this for years. I'll make a great president. I just know it. However, Shayne would also make an amazing president. I've always tried to hide my feelings for him, but it was always there. I guess I've known all along, but I decided to hide my feelings for him. Since we broke off of the fling, there has always been a tear in my heart. However, I'm not gonna let that get in the way of the election. I love him and whoever wins, wins. Hopefully this won't kill our chances for having a relationship together.

I then look up at Shayne, but he's not there. Where could he be? There's now 5 minutes left.

Shayne POV:
I left as I saw Courtney look into the crowd and think. I know what I have to do. I know I can't be president. Not when there's a better person right over there with her blonde hair and classy pantsuit. I went to Ian.

3rd POV:
Shayne is now back at the podium with 3 minutes to spare. He looks back at Courtney and smiles.
Ian now pops up between them. Ian says "Welcome everyone to the 2069 election. I know it was a very difficult choice, but whoever it is, I know that they would do great. And..." Ian gets cut off when Garret comes in. "Actually Shayne has something to say." "Alright say it Shayne." Ian says. "Courtney, Ian, the people of the world I decided to drop out of the election." Shayne said. Gasps are heard everywhere around the world. "What?" Courtney said in shock. "I just want everyone to know, is that I love you Courtney and I want to be with you. She's my favorite pizza place. And I you are a far better president then I would ever be. And I know you would win anyway." Shayne said while staring at Courtney. Courtney was in pure shock, but she somehow found a way to say "You're my favorite pizza place. I love you so much." Courtney jumped into Shayne's arms as they congratulated her as president of the world.

Hey! I'm so sorry it took me so long to write more. I totally forgot about it. I've been very busy. I started this when I was a junior in highschool and now I'm almost finished with my 1st year of college. I hope y'all enjoy it. Sorry again. However, I'm not sure if I'll make another part. Comment if I should.