How u met: Raph

(Ps. The picture up top is what your wearing)

(Y/n) pov
I was walking around New York cause I needed to blow off some steam cause my brother (b/n) decided it would be a good idea to go into my room and break something of mine and so he broke my Fucking computer so now I'm FUCKING PISSED OFF AND IT WAS A FUCKING 300 DOLLAR COMPUTER. So right now I'm walking around to streets of New York with one earbud in listening to my favorite song called (f/s) "thud"i heard something thud so I looked around my surroundings "hello who's there who ever you are I'm not afraid to kick your ass all the way to new fuck'n Jersey"i said "wow wow slow down there princess"said the thing "Who are u and why are u following me!?" I kinda shout at the person "chill girly i wasn't following ya i just fell off Da roof thats all" the thing said i could tell it was male by their deep voice they also had a deep Brooklyn accent "how the fuck did u manage to fall off the roof?" I asked now interested in how the guy fell off the roof " i wasn't paying attention to where i was goin' and ended up fallin off Da roof" he said i couldn't help but fall to the ground laughing "hey stop laughing!" The guy said "sorry" i say "so are u gonna show urself or am i gonna have to come and drag u out" i say to him " whats the point y'all just scream and run away" he said sadly "i won't i promise" i say reassuringly to him he then walks out an i see that he's a big ass motherfucking turtle he was very muscular he weared a red mask and had two Sais and had beautiful green eyes "holy fuck ur a turtle that so cool!" i say as i walk up to him " your not scared of me" he said "why would i be ur awesome!" I say as i smile at him "the names (y/n) (L/n) what's yours?" I ask "The names Raphael but u can call me Raph" Raph said while smiling at me "well it was nice to meet u raph but i should be heading home heres my number text me some time" i say as i hand him my number and walk home 'now my day is so much better'