Chapter 9: Meeting the Guys

Ever since that night were Michael and I kissed I haven't been the same. I can barely look at the man without catching butterflies in the pit of my stomach. It's kinda embarrassing...

But anyway, today I meet his gang members. I hope one of them, besides Mikhail is cute because Michael and I can't be an item.

"Most of them are actually really cute- all of them are, but some are just hoes and play girls" janet told me.

"They're here" Michael opened Janet's door to tell us. He grabbed my hand and led me down the stairs while janet followed behind us.

Michael did his little hand shake with the boys. I have to say that I have never felt so short a day in my life before.

"Aye, Mike? Who lil ma?" One of them asked eyeing me up and down with lustful eyes.

"This is Kaylee. Kaylee meet Eddie, Chris, Johnathan, Micah, and Micah's girlfriend Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn is apart of the gang she just doesn't do as much dangerous stuff as the guys."

"Nice to meet alla y'all" I gave everyone a hand shake with a bright smile. Mikhail and Janet walked in shortly after I'd met the guys.

"Hey y'all" Janet said giving everyone a hug.

They all engaged in a deep work conversation while I kinda just stood super close to Michael holding my arm. "Why don't you go sit down while I run upstairs really quick" he said.

I nodded and took a seat by Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn had fair skin–very clear and glowing, shiny even–green eyes, wide loose curly and beautiful plump lips. She was literally the definition of Goddess.

"They aren't always this loud I swear" she chuckled nudging my shoulder.

"What's ya name again shawty?" Eddie said stroking his chin.

"Kaylee" I responded with a smile.

"You got a boyfriend, Kaylee" he asked leaning in real close to me. He licked his lips and stared at me for a few seconds before two other guys pulled him back.

"Yeah, me" Michael said walking into the room. "And she gon be stayin here so I don't want any of you jackasses bothering her" he walked over to me gesturing for me to stand up. I did as he asked and stood up. He sat down and pulled me on his lap, his big hands rest right in the crook of me crotch.

I shivered at his warm touch and turned my face to hide me blood shot cheeks. I heard a bunch of the mumble under their breath and smack their lips.

"Corny ass nigga" I heard one whisper. "Geekin ass" I heard another. "Salty ass Niggas" Michael said in a mocking whisper.

For a while it was quite until Mikhail and Janet walked into the room laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked.

"Me and Mikhail we're talking about robbing a bank and how everyone would act" she said calming down her laugh.

"How would I act?" Eddie and Chris said in unison.

"Well you two are obviously the goofy ones but your also lazy so you two would be in the van smoking while we're doing everything else"

Everybody nodded their head in agreement laughing. Well except for Michael and I. I hardly knew them and Michael took everything thing seriously.

She explained everyone else's roles in the group, it was very intriguing to understand everyone's role in the group.

"Kaylee is gonna be the hard headed one because she hates following peoples direction. and Michael is gonna be the one to shoot one of the guards for no reason" for the first time in weeks he finally cracked a small smile. It wasn't a laugh, it wasn't a big cheeky smile, just a tiny smile, but it was a cute one.

"We actually have some business to handle, so how bout the girls stay home while the guys go" Michael said gesturing for me to stand up.

I stood up and moved out the way for him to get up. Janet gave us a confused look as if she had just noticed me sitting on his lap. But so guess she brushed it off.

"Yeah Ight" Janet said grabbing my hand and taking me upstairs while Kaitlyn was still kissing Micah.

She pushed me on the bed and shut the door. "Bitchhhh" I mentally face palmed myself. "Why were you on his damn lap?" She said smirking at me.

"Look....sit down cause I gotta tell you something I haven't told you yet" I sighed.

"You fucked my brother?!" She exclaimed. It completely got quiet downstairs.

"No bitch!" I whisper yelled. "Shut the fuck up everybody is still downstairs. I didn't fuck him....but I kissed him...well we kissed each other"

"Why didn't you tell me!" She exclaimed once again.

I covered her mouth and glared at her. "Will.you.shut.the.fuck.up!" I gritted my teeth. "I stomped my feet on the ground. "I know y'all are listening! I didn't fuck anybody" I stomped my foot again.

She bit my hand and stood up. "I'm not mad at you for kissing him, I'm mad at you for not telling me" she sighed crossing her arms.

" I know but it's not like I was never gonna tell you. At least I told you now than later" I shrugged trying to convince her to stop being mad at me.

"Yeah I know. I just wish you would have told me sooner"

To be continued....

It's hard to keep updating a book you just simply have no motivation for anymore😂 so I'm just gonna end the book right here...the end.🤷🏽‍♀️💀

Nah I'm jp, but how y'all doin? I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and don't hesitate to give me any feedback😩❤️