Prologue

I get done packing my bags. "That's the last of it." I sigh to myself. I look at a picture of my mom and smile. I suddenly remembered that I had a train to catch. I take one last look in the mirror. I fix my hair and stare at myself. I don't look much like my mom, mom said that I look like my father. I take one last glance and grab my bags. I run out the door, on my way to Long Island Sports Bar, to see my Uncle Kuni.
I walk in and take out a book. I try to make myself barely noticed. I want to surprise my uncle. I put on sunglasses, then he comes to take my order, "I'll just have a warter, thank you." I say to him. He nods and brings me my water. I take a sip. Then I walk up to the counter and take off my sunglasses. "Hey Kuni!" I yell. He turns around and his jaws drop. "(Name)!" He bear hugs me. "Uncle!" I hug him back. "What are you doing here?"he asked. "Well... Long story. Anyway, I wanted to stop by." I tell him. Suddenly, a group of men show up. And one of them looks... Me!? The one how looks like me is...

A/N: so who's daughter is she? Here is the list of the names and fathers:
Yamato: Natsumi
Saeki: Minako
Ren: Satomi
Takao: Sayuri
Yuta: Yuka
So, who's daughter is she?