THEY MET AGAIN

//Jimin pov//
"Fuck, it!", I cursed, as I slammed my refrigerator close. I have nothing to eat for dinner. I looked at the clock, it's 9.30 at night.. I bit my lower lip, the convenience store at the end of the lane must be open, I thought. Having a take out as dinner on a regular basis isn't a good idea!
So I wore my overcoat and after taking my wallet I left my apartment.
"Hmm, why is the lane so dark?", I wondered as I made my way to the store.
As I was about to enter the store, I felt a piercing sensation on my neck and then everything turned black
//Time skip//
I don't know, for how long, I stayed senseless, but I opened my eyes and got greeted my darkness. I realised that my hands and feet are tied, when I tried to free myself..
But my heart started beating fast, when heard a voice..that voice...
"You got him?", spoke that voice
"Yes ma'am!", answered some men in unision.. "ma'am?", I thought.
Then, the door the room, slammed open and entered the owner of the voice.
Soon, the silhouette came nearer and the lights turned on...
Instantly, I closed my eyes, unable to tolerate the sudden brightness that hit my eyes. Then, I heard someone slap someone. Confused, I opened my eyes, to see what's going on.
"He is not that one, bastards! You missed him!", she screamed, her back facing me. She was wearing semi-formals, a body hugging Jeans and a shirt tightly tucked in and her hair was tied into a ponytail. "go now, kill, that, son of a bitch, at any fucking cost!, understand?", she screamed again,
"Yes ma'am!", they said in unision, and left the room. I sighed.
I didn't realised, I was holding my breath all this while.
Then, she turned, and it felt as if my time froze, my throat went dry.. I couldn't look away, I kept staring at her figure, as she came towards me and stood right in front of me.
"So sad, little boy, (she leaned towards me, so our faces are in the same level, i gulped) you came, here, do you even know who I am, hm?", she chuckled rather sarcastically, her voice was...intimidating..
"Y..y/n!", I mumbled.
Her expression changed into a serious one.
"You know my name?", she asked, anger and confusion, filled her voice, but her eyes, red in anger. She straightened herself, and took out a gun from the gun holder hung around her waist and pointed it at me. I closed my eyes in fear.
She was about to pull the trigger, when I heard a male voice calling her.
"Y/n!", he called, I opened my eyes to see who the man was who had the audacity to call her my her name, unlike the other people.
"Oppa!", she turned back. I tilted my head to see a well-dressed gentleman, with glasses came and interrupted her..
I know him...
"What are you doing?", he asked
"They got the wrong man, but this wrong man, knows, me, he can be a spy! I must kill him, oppa!" She whined.
"Really?", he broke eye contact with y/n, and looked at me. I gulped. He raised an eyebrow and chuckled.
He knows me? Hmm!! I also think I know him.. but how??
"Y/n! I will suggest you not to kill him! I don't think, he can be dangerous!", he said and left, chuckling.
Y/n, turned around and glanced at me and left.
"Oppa, wait!", she screamed on the way.
I sighed. Cute.
//time skip//
It's been a week, it will be 8 days to be precise in a few hours, and am still captivated. Though, in a better position, now, I can roam, around in this room freely. They give me food and water and also behave well..
Everything's good, then why did am I still their captive?
As I was thinking about it, the door unlocked and entered y/n. She seems tipsy.. "y/n?", I called and she stomped towards me and slapped me right across my face. "Ma'am! You should call me ma'am!", she slurred. I nodded. She chuckled. "Close your eyes!", she demanded. "Huh?", "Close. Your. Eyes.", she spat and I closed my eyes, scared.
I felt something warm, around my eyes.
Then I realized it's a blindfold.
"What are you gonna do?", I asked
"Sshhh!! No questions, just obey! Hm?",
Dominance oozing out from her voice, which, made my knees weak, and kinda turned me on..
I nodded. I heard her giggle.
Then she pulled me somewhere, after handcuffing me of course..
She dragged me somewhere and then my feet touched a soft carpet, meaning I entered a room. Then the door clicked and locked.
She took off my shirt, and, made me sit on chair, and I felt her sitting on my lap straddling around my waist.
She took off the handcuffs and the blindfold.
I realised that I am in a bedroom, the room was dimly lit and I got some erotic vibes.
She made me look at her and started speaking. "Jimin, right?",she said and I nodded. "I did wrong with you right?"
"Huh?"
"I did wrong, i should say sorry!", she said and started moving her hips on my lap.
I groaned. "Stop!", "stop what, baby?", "st..stop moving!", I groaned. She chuckled, probably, feeling my hardness. "Ok!", she said and got up. I hissed. "Tell me you don't want it!", she said and untied her night gown. I gulped. The night gown fell on the floor revealing her perfectly toned buttery smooth body, her assets covered by black laced lingerie, which fitter her perfectly.
"I..I want!", I gulped and she got on her knees and unbuckled my belt, I lifted my hips pulled down my Jeans along with my boxers. My friend sprang out and she started rubbing my shaft. Before going down on me, she said "no touching, ok?"
"Ok!", "ok what?", she slapped my inner thigh. I hissed. "Ok, ma'am!", I said, she chuckled and went down on me.
"Ah!", I moaned, as soon as her warm mouth came in contact with my dick. She went fast on me right from the very beginning making me groan and throw my head back in pleasure. She was making me go crazy.. I held onto the armrest tightly as I couldn't touch her. Her tongue swirled around my dick, making me go over the edge, even more. She held my legs wide, as I approached my orgasm. "I am cumming!", I moaned, making her go faster, soon, i came shaking in her mouth.
She swallowed my cum and got up. She kissed me making me taste my own juices as she started riding me.
She slowly moved up and down my dick, adjusting to my size, keeping her body closer to mine.
Her warm tight core made me go on cloud 9. "Fuck!", she groaned. I slightly crossed my limit and unhooked her bra. She realised and shot me a glare and slapped me. "Sorry ma'am!", I said innocently, but I don't know how, but the slap turned me on, even more.
She looked so fucking sexy, while riding me.. her hair got messed up as a few strands of hair stuck to her forehead, cause of sweat, her boobs started bouncing in a rhythm, her cheeks were flushed and eyes closed.
I looked down, and in the dim light, all I could see was her curvaceous body glistening with sweat. Everything was so fucking sexy about her, it turned me on even more.
My hands went around her hips, making her go faster.
"Ah! Jiminaah!", she moaned and threw back her head in pleasure. My name sounded so good, in her voice..
"Yes ma'am!", I called innocently.
She looked at me, her eyes dark with lust and passion, biting her lower lip, trying to contain her moans...
I wanted to remember this face.. forever..
"Can I kiss you ma'am?", I asked, she shook her head, grinning, much to my disappointment.
Sounds of moans, groans and skin flapping filled the room and smell of cum intoxicated my nostrils.
"I am cumming!", she groaned in my arms
"Me too!", I said and after a few upward thrusts, we came together.
She collapsed in my arms riding her orgasm, while I am still inside her. I couldn't feel better.
After a while, she calmed herself down and moved up and looked at me. She smiled which made me smile as well.
"I am sorry!", she mumbled. But before, I could say anything, I felt a needle piercing into my skin and again everything turned black.
//time skip//
With a heavy head, I opened my eyes. I looked around, it was already morning and I gasped when I realised that I am in the bedroom of my own apartment!!
"What the fuck!"