Chapter 1

Iruka-sensei stood at the front of the class calling out names for teams. "Team Seven- Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura, and Uchiha Sasuke. Lead by Hatake Kakashi" there was a mix of cheers and cries from that team.

"Team Eleven- Nakamura Kotetsu, Senju Sazuki, and Akasuna Sao-" all of a sudden the window next to Iruka burst with a black blur that soon turned into a banner with a very flamboyant women in front of it with a crazed grin

"Team Eleven I'm your sensei! Say hello to Miturashi Anko!"

Iruka facepalmed and let out a sigh "Anko-san your early... Again" said, the woman just looked at him "huh?" she turned back to the class and licked her lips creepily "Now which group of kiddos are mine?" the girls in her group hesitantly lifted their hands. "Great! Then meet me at the Dango shop in 10!" and with that, she poofed away.

Looking at each other they analyzed their new teammates.

Kotetsu was a fair-skinned girl with gorgeous yellow snake-like eyes, Her hair was black and wavy with blond tips which reached down to her lower back. Sazuki was a fairly tanned girl with long silver locks and pink coloured eyes. Saori was also a fair-skinned girl with striking blue eyes and a fiery red hair that reached her butt.

The girls got up and ran to find their new sensei at one of many Dango shops around town. Out of breath they finally tracked her down with a minute to spare. Anko was just sitting there eating what looked to be twelve sticks of Dango.

"Well looks like you guys made it! Come on take a seat and tell me about yourselves." so they sat across from the obviously insane woman who was now their sensei. She pointed to the girl with Silver hair first. "You first snowflake!"

 "My name is Senju Sazuki, my likes are gambling and flirting, my dislikes are people who cheat and losing a bet, and my dreams for the future are to kick my Oka-san's ass and I guess maybe getting to meet my Tou-San."

"Alright-" she pointed to the girl with two-toned hair "-you're next Inky" the girl let out a huff at the name she was called 

"My name is Nakamura Kotetsu, I enjoy training, spicy food, Dango and my Tou-san. My dislikes are Ramen and people not taking the Shinobi life seriously. As for my dream for the future... I'm not entirely sure yet." Anko looked her over before inhaling a Dango stick and picking up another and pointed at the last girl with the Dango stick.

"You're next Burnt Orange!" Anko ducked her head as a shoe came flying at her by the angered Redhead. 

"Hmmf my name is Akasuna Saori! My likes involve art, my Aniki and iced tea, my dislikes are liars, Sand, and Chiyo-baa-san! And my dream for the future to find my Aniki!"

"Well now that introductions are over. Follow me to the training grounds!" and with that Anko took off with her team running close behind not paying attention to the store clerk running after them with a knife for skipping the bill. Anko laughing maniacally and they took to the roofs. After the short run, they landed into the training ground. "Alright kiddo's your first assignment is to survive everything that I throw at you until dusk!" the smirk on her face sent chills down the three gennins spines.

Anko let the signal drop and the girls scattered. Only a few seconds had gone by before part of the training grounds exploded leaving a horrified and burned Saori in its wake. Anko grinned sadistically "I did say this was about survival" she licked her lips and slammed her hand to the ground "Summoning Jutsu" a flurry of snakes came forth and slithered into the nearby tree's followed by a high pitch scream from Sazuki as she sent her fist into the ground shattering it. Sending snakes flying.

Meanwhile, Kotetsu grabbed Saori before she could set off any more land mines and potentially get herself killed. "T-thanks Tetsu-chan!" Saori grinned at her new teammate and Kotetsu simply nodded to the girl before jumping to a new tree. Only to have an onslaught of Shuriken and Kunai flung at her head as she was forced to dangle herself upside down to dodge. She breathed a sigh of relief for a moment only to have it knocked out of her the next by a swinging log. She crumpled to the ground. She managed to regain her breathing again and took off, she was trying to spot all the traps this insane bitch set up for them. Unfortunately, that didn't go according to plan as she tripped on a wire and jumped to the side to avoid whatever it was she tripped. Only to end up in a flurry of explosive tags.