S Y N O P S I S

Hello! Merry Christmas everybody!
Just another short story that's not actually a one-shot like before. *cough* Snowblake.

If you don't know what Snowblake is, it was my oneshot old Christmas special, but it was so.. cringe worthy that I decided to delete it.

Enough of that! This is now, the present. Thanks for checking out on this short story, and I'm pretty sure you're expecting unexpected things that aren't clichè.

I'll try.

This is a story with a little bit of beliefs and fantasy, as you can read at the blurb, there are some things like reincarnation and afterlife that will be explained later on. So I hope you have an amazing Christmas! And I hope you'll like this.

Dedicated to the those who don't have enough to do in Christmas, and to those who look forward to the holiday. Merry Christmas.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Meet Christmas, a dead girl. Not really since she reincarnated and that stuff. And she has a mission to find out her past boyfriend. It's a long explination- but eventually she understood. I mean, what could happen in two weeks of Christmas break?

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
I hope you like it :)
Swipe up for the next- and click those blue underlined words if you're on PC or something x) Yeah. GOOO AHHEADD!! Read the first chap o:

xoxo, A.

PS: i realize this is late but anyway, just a late new years and christmas gift (scratches back of neck) sorry.