Dr. Nezu???

A/N And i am back with another chapter (im sorry)

You walk off turning the corner...

... You stand there looking around and notice a single tall door looming over the hallway a large plack on the door with the name Dr. Nezu across it you knock on the door lightly, take a deep breath in, reaching for the handle the moment you turn it you notice how easily it swings open.

 You step in seeing the young man sitting at the desk in front of you but he is not quite what you expected. He looks nothing like you thought he would at all,so you ask Dr.Nezu? The man at the desk looks up from the papers he is reading and chuckles he then answers you, No Dr. Nezu took a sudden trip visiting his colleague Dr. Nighteye at a farm up state (is that too dark? I'm sorry i feel like i might have gone a little far with that) Im Dr. Shigaraki ,ohh, you say he then looks you up and down, oh you must be y/n i forgot you were coming in today. 

He then presses the intercom on his desk ¨Can Dabi please come down to my office, I repeat i need Dabi down at my office¨ you look up at the blue haired man in curiosity and he the explains, I have a lot of paperwork to finish so im going to have one of our best doctors show you around he smiles at you and a shiver runs down your spin as you see how cracked his lips are and his pale skin the awkward silence between the two of you is soon put to an end when there is a nock on the office door 

A tall man with bright blue eyes, shaggy purple hair and scars all over his body walks in and Shigaraki introduces you to Dabi this is y/n and y/n this is Dabi you out stretch your hand, It's a pleasure to meet you sir. 

He looks down at you (sorry if your taller than Dabi but it just sounds better in my head to say he's looking down at you so just go with it, you get to be short in this book, yay) you see a slight blush on his face as he grabs your hand and shakes it, yeah it's good to meet you too he says as he looks away. 

Shigaraki stands up handing you a clip bored with folders on it. These are your patients you have ten you will rotate in between them until we can get some more staff. 

He says as he glares at Dabi for no particular reason, Dabi smirks grabbing your wrist pulling you out of the room. You stumble out of the office and into the hallway you accidentally run into Dabis back. 

Omg im so sorry you say as you bow your head apologising, Its fine, So where to first he asks, you look down at your folders taking the one of the top and opening it, 

:Patient # 1...... Shoto Todoroki

Room: 237

A\N- im super excited for the next chapter if you have any suggestions or you notice a grammatical error please tell me so i can fix it and i hope you liked this new chapter, sorry this chapter is kinda short i've been a little busy -Sushi