Chapter 1

***This is my first time to make a one shot, hope you like it. Sorry if there are wrong grammars here! I'm trying to make it perfect and I'm trying to make you feel happy or what so ever. Please VOTE and leave a GOOD/POSITIVE comment!! Thankyouuuu!!!
----------------------------------------

ZAIRA's POV

Hi guys! I'm Zaira Claire Alcantara. 16 years of existence, 4th year highschool at Willfford Academy. Yes, I'm graduating. I have my bestfriend, she is Lavinia Castro. Her name sounds like that she is sossy but she's not! She's kind, pretty, hospitable, respectful and helpful. I have my boyfriend, yes I have. He's Kenzan Clifford Lapuz. He's the captain ball in basketball, tall, handsome, campus crush. But I'm sorry girls, he's mine only! MINE ONLY. He's my first and definitely my last. I'm sure that he's my last.

"Hi babygirl!" Oh, my Kenzan is here already.
"Hi there! Lets go?" I said with a huge smile on my face.
"Okay lets go!" He said while opening the door of his car for me. He's so sweet, that's why I fell inlove with him!!

Okay, we're here at Willfford Academy! As usual, the other girls or fanclubs are here to watch or to see my boyfriend. Oh, it's so hard to be the girlfriend of the campus crush.

"Come on babe, don't mind them." He said and he hold my hand then we run.
"Okay babe, thanks!" I said while we're running to escape the crowd.

"Oh, here's come the couple!!!!!" My classmate shouted when we enter our classroom.
"Shut up, Vincent." Naah, Briana is here. She likes me boyfriend so much, she is willing to sacrifice everything just to get my boyfriend.
"Oh, hi there, Briana!" Kenzan said. WTF?! Why did he say HI to that bitch?
"Tssss..." I said with irritated face.
"Calm down babe!" Kenzan said while he's tapping my shoulder.
"Whatever!!!" I said then I walk out. Okay, I admit! I get jealous easily! Like duuh?! Briana is prettier than me! She's the campus crush! And my boyfriend is campus crush also! That's why I'm acting like this.
"Get lost, bitch!" Briana shouted. That's why I go back to our classroom. Urgh, she's so annoying! I'm ready to slap her face but Lavinia held my hand.
"Why?! Why did you held my hand?!" I shouted! I'm so irritated!!!!!!
"Calm down sissy!" Lavinia said with her puppy eyes.
"Okay fine!" I answered. Naaah, I can't resist her beautiful face. :">
"Uhm, hi? I'm still here babe." Kenzan said. Oh, I didn't notice that he is still here.
"I'm sorry babe!" I apologized.

*Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!*
It's already time! Time to go home! Wait wait, where's my boyfriend?
"Kenzan said that he will not able to go with you." Lavinia said.
"Why? Why? Why?" I said. I miss my boyfriend already :((
"I don't know. He didn't tell me the reasons." Lavinia said.
"Hay! Okay okay. I understand!" I said. Then we go home. I'm with Lavinia!!!

*While walking*
"Wait sissy, look at them! They are so sweet!" Lavinia said.
"Oh! Yes! Wait, I notice something about that girl and boy." I said with my curious face.
"Is that Kenzan?" Lavinia said.
"No no no!!! This can't be!" I said while shouting.
"But, he's look like Kenzan and Briana sissy!!" Lavinia said while shaking me.
"No no no!!!" I shouted again.
"Lets go home sissy! You need to rest." Lavinia said while holding my hand.

LAVINIA's POV
"Tell me, Lavinia! He is not Kenzan right?! Tell me!!!! Tell me!!!!" Zaira said. Right now, all I can do is to comfort her. She is so dissapointed because she thought that Kenzan is her last, but no! Kenzan played Zaira's heart! And that Briana?! She's a bitch!!! I can't take this anymore, urgh!!!!!!!!
"Its okay sissy. You don't deserve him!" I whispered.
"Thankyou sissy. Tomorrow, I will take to him! I will tell him to end this fucking relationship!" Zaira shouted while she's crying.
"Calm down! You can sleep now, I will take care of you. You need to rest." I said while holding her shoulder.
"Thankyou." Zaira said then she fell asleep.

ZAIRA's POV
Goodmorning world! I'm here at school. Yeah, I didn't notice that Kenzan is beside at me.
"Hey babe! What's the problem?" Kenzan asked! You, you are my problem! You betrayed me!!!!!!!
"Can we talk?" I asked with my smooth voice.
"Okay lets go." Kenzan said. Then we go, where Kenzan and I met. In this parking lot.
"Where are you yesterday evening?" I asked.
"I'm at home. I'm resting yesterday." Kenzan said.
"Are you sure?" I asked again.
"Yeah." Kenzan answered.
"You didn't go somewhere?" I asked.
"No! I said, I'm at home yesterday." Kenzan said.
"Oh really? So who is that girl that you bring to the park?" I asked.
"Let me explain, babe." Kenzan said.
"No, you don't need to explain anything. BECAUSE OF YOU, my heart now is broken." I said. Oh no Zaira! Don't cry! Don't cry!
"Its not my intention. I didn't notice that I start to fell inlove with her. I can't tell you because I don't want to hurt you. And I'm waiting for the right time to tell you. But now that you knew it already, all I can say is I'M SORRY! Again, its not my intention." Kenzan explained.
"Its okay! Thankyou for being a lesson to me. Now I realize that I shouldn't trust anyone easily. Thankyou, Kenzan! And, I want to end this relationship. That Briana? You can court her now!" I said then I walked out.

@Classroom
"Hey bitch!" Briana said to me.
"Well, it takes one to know one, BITCH!" I answered.
"Now, you and Kenzan can live happily ever after! He's yours now! Bye." I said again.

Now, my heart is broken. All I can do is to rest, and to continue my life! Live life to the fullest. Don't trust too much because that too much can hurt you so much. All I can say to Kenzan is, "BECAUSE OF YOU, my heart is now broken."

----------Thankyou for reading! I know this is a ugly one shot story. -,- But please, VOTE and leave a GOOD/POSITIVE comment. Thankyou and Godbless kiddos!!!!!! :""""""""">