4

Everyday Haru came to see Joochan. She felt her day was not complete to not meet that adorable boy, Joochan. Youngtaek also came to give Joochan some foods everyday. It was nothing he could do for him except giving him foods. Haru liked to entertain Joochan. Joochan felt happy everyday because of Haru. Jaeseok rarely came to the playground because his mother did not allow him to go out sometimes according to the changing weather. It was cloudy and forecast sometimes so people rarely went out because of the unexpected changing weather. Joochan was surviving alone when the weather changed. Luckily it was never raining heavily since the first day he was abandoned. Joochan talked to Haru everyday. He loved Haru very much.

"Nuna.. you are so kind.." Joochan said.

"Really? Thank you! You're so kind too" Haru held Joochan's face. No one wanted to approach Joochan because he was messy and abandoned. He smelled very bad because he had no place to stay and bath but Haru never care about that. Joochan was a victim of his parents' marriage violence. He was left by his irresponsible parents. It was never his fault so why people needed to blame him or avoid him?

"Nuna.. I want to marry you when I am bigger.." Joochan said. Haru laughed.

"How? I am a married woman.." Haru pouted.

"Oooo.. I never know that. Hehe, sorry Nuna.." Joochan apologized.

"It's okay, darling" Haru could not handle Joochan's cutenesses anymore. He loved and cared about Joochan everyday.

PON PON!

A man parked his car near them.

"Joochan, I need to go. My husband came to fetch me.." Haru said. It was the first time Joochan saw Haru's husband. A handsome man who had a big car.

"Your husband is handsome.. hehe" Joochan complimented Haru's husband.

"Thank you, darling. See you later, okay?" Haru said. Joochan nodded. He waved at Haru and Haru waved back to him. When Haru left, Joochan left as well to his 'adorable home'.

* * *

"Who's that?" Haru's husband asked her.

"That's Hong Joochan. A homeless who stays not so far from here" Haru said.

"A homeless? Where is his parents? How old is he?" Haru's husband asked her.

"He was left by his parents. He is 7 years old" Haru replied.

"Why don't he go to an orphanage?" Haru's husband still asked her.

"I never ask that.." Haru replied. Haru's husband just silent.

"Oppa.." Haru asked her husband.

"Hmm?" Her husband replied.

"I've been thinking.. what if we.. take a foster kid?" Haru asked his husband.

"Why?" Her husband asked.

"I've been wanting kids so much. We've got married for 3 years but we never have kids. I know you want to have kids too.." Haru said.

"It's okay. We can 'try again'.." Haru's husband replied and laughed.

"Ya, Choi Sungyoon!" Haru understood his husband's joke. Choi Sungyoon, the name of Haru's husband. A successful man with big dreams. A romantic and loving husband of her. Haru pinched Sungyoon's arm.