INTRO

She hated the world, So the world hates her back. To show that the world hated her as much as she did, She had Bad luck wherever she Followed.

You'd think, How bad was her world from her POV? Well I'm here to answer that.

She had No friends, Even if she did, They all would leave her for the next Victim.

She has a High metabolism, Causing it to be hard to gain weight, At this moment she's 75 pounds. Yea, she is VERY slim.

She gets Bullied because of her body,  They tell her that she too skinny and that she's probably doesn't eat and it should stay that way.

Her life is a living hell at this point, But the only way to fix it is put him into her life.

They may not be alike but it's worth a try, In the end, We all think that it was worth it.

•••

He loved the world, The world loved him as much as he loves it. To show that he not only has friends but has a wonderful life.

But...

His parents Transferred him to A new place Far away from Korea. He hated his parents for it but loved them at the same time.

It could be a chance for him to start over or make new friends but he will always have his group, Bangtan.

Bangtan is a group of seven boys..
Kim Namjoon Known to the group as RM.
Kim Seokjin known to the group as Jin.
Min yoongi known to the group as SUGA .
Jung hoseok known to the group as Hobi.
Park Jimin known to the group as Jimin.
Kim Taehyung known to the group as V.
And Jungkook.

Truly, Jungkook was the Maknae of the group, He was Bangtans 'Baby kook'. Deep inside he didn't want to be the baby but he just went with it.

But all he needed was a another friend, But not the friend Jungkooks used to...

A Girl.