My Grumpy Boss

I was still sitting on the left corner of the bed, i took my phone from the side drawer, it was still his picture (fu'ad)on the lock screen wallpaper. I totally couldn't retrieve myself from crying. Huhhhh it's been 2 years now since fu'ad left too. I really need to get over the bad memories of the past and move on with my life. It's time to delete and wipe up all what is related to both fu'ad and asaad.
(knocks on the door...)
'Mom', "could you please come out of the room, you're going to be late and remember it's your first day at work now".
"Okayy mom am coming in a bit", I wiped my tears and left the room in a hurry and mom would probably be the one to rearrange everything for me because the room was damn scattered. I got to the company just right on time, to me punctuality also matters!. I went for the stairs path because the lifter was stocked on the second floor. I was walking when i heard a man from behind calling onto me "hey miss, hey!!"
I turned back to see who was calling me, that too because I was the only lady walking to the stairs. 
...OMG could you have taken yourself to believe what I sighted.
He was about 6 feet tall, not chubby but just fit. with a sexy appearance and looks quite matured. i had almost lost my mind in thoughts.
"Mmm how can i help you sir??", I asked politely. "You glasses fell from your hand and I picked it up for you. So am just here to give it back".
Before I could utter a word to appreciate the favor, he turned back and left.
After few moment of thoughts, I realized i was getting late.
"opppss am getting late for my interview", soliloquizing to myself. I banged the books on my head and left for the CEOs office. Upon reaching there, I saw a name boldly written on the frontage of the office "JAAFAR ALI". At first, I felt panicky and a little bit nervous, yet i didn't hold back and ranged the door bell. I heard a voice from inside allowing me to come in . 
His office was just as big as an apartment and it seemed like he lives in there too...
"Have a sit", that was coming from the inner part of the office. I turned to see if I could sight a glimpse of who spoke but saw no face. He was sitting on his office chair, the face wasn't clear enough because he was looking at the outside view through the glass and I was facing his back.
"Can I have a look at your CV?",He said.
I went straight and put the papers forward on the table. As he turned to pick the file, I was left awestruck as he was the same man who had picked my glasses on the floor. Couldn't utter a word because of the serious and grumpy look he had on his face.
"Rahmerh Abdul-jalal??", the boss said.
And I replied "Yes sir, Am rahmerh Abdul-jalal".  "Mmmm, a congratulations to you for securing a job here. And you will be working as the industry's co-secretary. your office also happens to be on the fourth floor, for the main time before you move to the third floor..." He paused a bit and continued,"You may now leave and on your way out, stop at the manager's office, so you could collect some documents and undertaken you need to sign first. He will also enlighten you more about the organization's rules and regulations. And make sure to make it a priority to come before 8:00am everyday. I can't stand unpunctuality."
"Okay sir, can i take my leave now?", He turned and continued to look at the outside view without replying. As I reached the door he said
"Ma'am, shot the door behind you okay."
I was astonished and totally short of words.
"who on this earth does he take himself to be? does he really think he's everyone's boss or what?? but i will surely teach him a lesson for bossing me around.Nope rahmerh can't accept that from anyone"(said in soliloquy).
I left the office, and went to the manager's office. He was very nice and nothing like his grumpy boss, and luckily he was able to explain every bit of what the boss likes and disliked, after a moment of discussion I left the office and went home.
The next morning, I over slept and woke up late "Oh My Gracious G!! It's 7:30 already!! Rahmerh what have you gotten yourself into!! Ya salamm!! Am dead"
I knew definitely that the boss was going to kill me and scold me like my own dad,the word "dad" made me to keep mute for a moment. I went to my drawer and took out his picture
"you will forever be in our hearts abbah".
I kept the picture back in the drawer and rushed to the bathroom. Like always, I left the room messy, and took mom's car keys. I was literally on highest speed any mad man would be, I drove roughly to the office and finally I reached the office without causing a havoc, and finally reached the Parking lodge when It was already 8:00am, I rushed to the lift and also got delayed there. Before I reached,it was already clocking 8:10, I was trying to sneak in when he said
"you're already 10 minutes late!! and do you think it's your father's empire that you can barge in at any convenient time you feel like??!!!. Believe me when say I won't accept that uncivilized attribute from you!! Now get to work!!"
I was hurt deeply not because he shouted at me but because he mentioned my dad in the discussion, had it been he didn't, I wouldn't be bothered and wouldn't have felt as bad as I did. I got to my desk immediately.
After I was done, I left without  saying a word to him. I went home in a very numb mood and that's how I slept with his words flashing back at me. Though it had affect on me, it made me more punctual than ever. cause the next day, I left for work around 7:30 could you imagine for the first time after decades someone's words worked so hard on me. I reached the office and went in before him.
The sound of my foot steps got him alerted and got him to open the door that connects his office to his in-house. he made a strange noise so I could sense his presence, but I decided to shun that and pretended as if i heard nothing. He came closer to my desk and dropped some documents, and said "you need to go through this papers, after you're done hand it back to me"
I nodded my head without uttering a word. He quietly left my table when he realized I wasn't in the mood to talk. Soon as I was done, I went and handed the papers back without saying a word again. As I turned to take my leave, he called me back and gave me a bulky organizational note ( almost reaching a hundred pages) and asked me to file it down, that was when I knew he was trying to get on my nerves and push me to the wall, also trying to get back at me for not sensing his presence. I took a deep breath and still kept on being adamant. I took the notes from him, smiled and went back to my desk. I began to compile all of it, though I couldn't finish that early. It was already very late when I was done. Right there and then, I packed my bag and left, leaving the work on his table. Even though I wanted to say bye, but he left for some work.
I was walking alone down the street to see if I could get a cab. No one was on the street, except for the scary cats and sounds coming from every corner. I got really scared and began to walk faster, as I walking, I could see a car from afar coming towards me which got me really nervous. The car drove pass me and reversed back a little, the glass was wined down,
uhmmmm.... I sighed with relief
"Ughhhh!!! it's my grumpy boss! Ya Allah! Not Again!", said in soliloquy.
"Come in, am going down towards your address, and moreover it's getting very late"
I couldn't refuse because I was already scared to death. I got in. It was a fifteen minutes drive to my home but all were moments of silence. Just as i was about to step down, jafar said
"regarding the industrial revolution, a meeting is going to hold and I will call your line to give you all details about it. I would also introduce you to my business partners".
Before I could say a word, like always, he wined the glass and drove away.
I got to the door and knocked. Rufaidah (my little sis) opened the door so fast and was like
"addah is he the lucky guy??", winking at me .
I removed my sandals at the spot and was about hitting her in a playful manner. I replied
"so you were eavesdropping on me all this while, ruffie you're becoming quite mischievous these days, I really need to treat your fuck up..."
we both laughed and went up to our room. I told her to get me a cup of cappuccino, I went into the bathroom to take a hot shower and as soon as I was out, the darling brought a cup of hot cappuccino for me. I sat down on the couch to relax and luxuriate in it as I take my tea. Before i could take a sip, there was an insistent buzz from my phone. Though it was an unknown number, I picked up  thinking it was my boss and fortunately it was him.
"It's me jafar."
Nearly coughed out the little that I drank. 
"You shouldn't forget to be in the office before 8am on Monday. So tomorrow you have a day off. And also remember it's going to be your first meeting with some of our clients and partners. lastly you'd better make yourself look presentable" Thats all he said and hung up.
That freaked me out.
"as if I don't know how to dress!"(...murmuring all to myself)
I went straight to my wardrobe to pick out a dress to wear for the meeting. I took everything out and placed it on the couch, took my hijab and prayed which after I was done, I went to the bathroom to change into pajamas,I got dressed and laid on the bed to rest a little.
"RAHMERHHH!!"...mom shouting my name.
"the time for dinner has already passed. Now come downstairs and eat before you go to bed",she said.
I quickly got up and went downstairs because i was already super hungry. I got to the dining section and sat we were all eating when mom cut it off,
"...Mmmm by the way rahmerh who was the guy that dropped you off a little while ago??"
"he's my boss at work ummahhh".
Mom "nothing more...???"
"yess of cause mom! i just met him and he is my boss at work, nothing more nothing less so chill".
She replied, "don't get me wrong baby and don't think otherwise. I was  just curious about who the guy was and wanted to know him"
I took a peas and threw at rufaidah
"and you naughty soul stop eavesdropping and eat your food".
We all laughed and continued eating. After i was done, I did the dishes and went to sleep.
In the evening on Sunday, mom asked if I could take ruffie out for shopping I couldn't refuse her since Sundays are fundays. I got the car keys and went straight to my room to get changed into something nice, ruffie kept on yelling like I took a year  before moving out of the room. I went in a hurry  and we left for the mall. we shopped a lot for the whole evening and it was getting down already. We were both exhausted so she asked if we could go to the nearby Bar to get some ice cream. We got to the ice-cream bar and ordered for one caramel flavor,and one, choco-chips flavor. I searched my bag to get to my Credit Card, Just as i was about to pay the bills, a man from behind gave his credit card to the woman in charge of payments.
He said; "you can remove the charges frommy card ma'am".
I was furious and also a little bit surprised
"how would a man just barge in and pay my bills who does he think he is??"... don't mind I've got little anger issues...
Just for me to turn, i saw my boss, jafar standing behind me. That grumpy look never left his face, he's always looking serious. At that moment i wanted to react aggressively on why the man paid my bills but when i saw it was him, I stopped myself and spoke nicely
"There was no need for that sir, I'm quite capable for paying my own bills."
He didn't look up to face me .
"Halt it there miss Rahmerh , don't take this to be a favor from me, and am not trying to befriend you neither am I trying to be nice , I had to pay the bills because you were taking much time to bring your credit card out and that was taking my time also", Jafar said in a bossy manner.
"...Mmm Sir you're misjudging what I've said, that's Obviously not what I meant...", before i could explain myself, my phone ranged and i knew right there and then it was mom. I told him that i had to leave now and I will explain it all when we meet in the office. We got home and it was already late so we prayed maghrib and we were already waiting for ishaa so we could all pray and go off to sleep couz we were both totally worn out.