THE WEDDING FATIHA

All the traditions and customs were followed, and all the traditional ceremonies were done as per for Our culture, and finally, it was Friday, the long wait was over and it's the wedding Fatiha. After the jummuat prayer, I got a call from him saying
" Best congratulations to you wifey, you're now Officially Mrs Jafar."
I was prostrated down to thank the Almighty for showing me a day like that. I was taken to al the necessary homes where am supposed to bid my aunties farewell. My mom sat and did all the necessary khudbah for me and finally Jafar's maternal aunties where at my home to take me to my marital home. Mom acted strong but everyone could see through her that tears were filled in her eyes. I didn't resist crying that day, because it was the day I had to leave my mom and sister with no one except in Allah's hands.
My in-laws took me first to my mom-Inlaw so she could also do her khubah and bless the new married couple. We have never crossed paths but as soon as we met each other, we feel in love with each other. That's what every lady would probably pray to get from her marital home. Mother-in-laws told me that jafar's younger sister's are yet to arrive but they would meet me as soon as they arrived. I was finally taken to my home, everyone left and I was all alone waiting for my husband to arrive . As soon as he arrived, he sat next to me on the bed and came closer unveil me, singing all his praises on me, we both stood up and prayed to Allah (SWA) for showing us the happiest day of our lives.
"And Now you are exclusively mine and I can't wait any longer..."
he carried me up to the bed, removed my veil, slowing raking his hands backwards to loose my zip, placing some soft kisses on my neck and my cleavage. As his lips were slightly to touch mine,I pushed him away and ran to the wall feeling sheepish. He stood up and started moving a lot little bit closer and he finally grabbed me by the waist and lifted me up. "now you can't run away anymore, I'm yearning to have you in my arms."
He went on kissing me passionately, hungrily licking me like I had honey on me, slowly massaging my naval region softly like a mother would caress her child. He raised his hand up a little above my head and switched off the lights, carried me in his warm arms and took me to the bed... We consumed our matrimonial Night.
I woke up the next morning beside my lawful husband, and said to myself
"Allhamdulillah indeed Allah is greatest, you loose a whole lot, a lot of people come and go out of your life but at the end of everything you get what you deserve."
And suddenly I got a soft kiss on my cheek
"good morning beautiful" Jafar said.
"Good morning baby and how was your night"I replied with a smile.
just as I was about to leave the bed to prepare breakfast, Jafar dragged me back into the duvet
"would there be any night more fruitful than this, don't go please, I need you here with me, stay a little longer".
"You're becoming so naughty sir, allow me to go".
He began caressing me, gave me a deep sensational kiss and whispered to my ears" If you can't stop addressing me as sir, I won't help but become more naughty..."
(knock knock knock)
"someone is knocking let me go and get the door"
I stood up, wore hijab and went to get the door. Upon opening door, I saw three familiar faces, my long roommates back there in Hawaii.
Fatemerh who happens to be the oldest, was an MBBS graduate. Jameela who also happens to be an ESQ, LLB, LB graduate. then the youngest amongst them, Salmerh whom when I left was in her 2nd year of studies. We were both surprised to see each other and at the same time happy to have found each other. we hugged and I was welcoming them in, salmerh she ran straight to jafar and hugged him passionately, that's when I realized that they were my in-laws. I was over whelmed because I knew I had the best in-laws ever moreover we have our high school life together. They were equally happy to have found out that I was their brother's wife. I quickly got to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, fateemarh was also there to help while jamela and salmerh were busy reminiscing with their brother about the last time they have been together."
"So four eyes do you know that I was astonished when mom sent your wedding pictures to me, right there and then I told her she has gotten the best daughter In-law ever. I also told her not to spoil the fun by telling you about us",fateemarh said with a smile on her face.
I laughed and replied "this time you really got me but next time it's going to be my turn".
"to be honest, ave missed you badly. But first tell me when we're going to welcome the first heir of the family??"... winking at me mischievously.
I pinched her and and we but laughed. " fateemarhh, don't be a bully. We have just gotten married. It's not even a month".
She hugged me and said "I just have to thank the Almighty for sending an angel like you to our home to complete our brother's deen"
"Am the one to thank Allah fatee for giving me in-laws like you".
With her in the kitchen, we prepared breakfast in no time and she helped in setting the table. She asked me to go and freshen up. As I left for the rest room,Jafar followed me to the room and his mischievous siblings began to him because they knew what he was up to. Already about to get undressed, he sneaked in and grabbed me tightly and began acting naughty.
"how i wish we will stay like this for a the whole time", his words.
My reply, "and you're always up to this, ain't you getting enough fun, don't be a spoilt brat."
"Allhamdulillah am having fun with my wife not someone else's property, you're mine to play with, and I can never get enough of you".
I laughed and pinched him for him to let me go "ouchhh!! That hurts, atleast give me a kiss before you go in...., ohhkay take your bath and come downstairs we will be waiting for you. " He left and I went in and took a warm shower, after I was done I got dressed and went down to have breakfast. We all ate and rejoiced. His sister's decided to surprise us with Honeymoon tickets.
They said
"now you guys get ready and start packing you're going for your honeymoon!!!! All the way to Dubai!!!!".
My heart raced for a second (flash back of the past were all I could remember ), Jafar came close to me and held my hand
"remember nothing could happen when am with you honey" he kissed me on the forehead.
And His sisters began their shenanigans "Awnnnnn!! That's so Romantic!" .
"Okay guys, enough of the romance,you have all the time to do that in Dubai now get up and start packing, remember you guys are leaving tomorrow", salmerh said.
The next morning we both packed our luggage and everyone bid us farewell including my family members too.