CHAPTER 1: MEETING TROY

Troy's p.o.v

"PHEEEW... today as been really hectic '' I told my bff Bruce. we just finished today's show and it went successfully,

opps!!!! sorry you guys don't know me, my name is Troy clooney,I have brown wavy hair with black highlights, green emerald eyes,six ft tall,six packs or should I say eight, what? I work out and know I've got killer looks so get used to it. I work as a date coach for Dana glover the best match maker in the industry,and that's where I found my best friend Bruce Herrera and we sleep with a heck lot of girls, so yeah that's all about me.

Bruce smiled and said "yeah, I thought Shayne wanted to punch Dana(match maker) square in the face for calling her a stripper" I laughed at that because she really was dressed like a wh*re and she expects to get herself a man.

Women who come to our firm, looking for the 'GUY' always have issues, either they are over dominating or they think of only material things or they talk too much or expose too much skin, like our last client who look just like a stripper, we find out their flaws and help them change into a better person and a month after, we get them a date, in which they could choose to date the person or try out another, okay let me not bore you with my job.

I myself ain't into any serious relationship but when it comes to regular flings with random chicks, mostly blondes? yeah they turn me on a lot,count me and Bruce in *wiggles brows*

I can't wait to see our next client and her issue tomorrow..........

Trisha's p.o.v

"Taliaaaaaa"I screamed hey I am not mad itz just that a crazy friend of mine had pulled a trick of waking me with a bucket of ice, and now we were running round the building because I wanted to pour yoghurt on her hair, I caught up with her and Bam!!! it was on her hair, I smirked and said "Talia you know should know better than to disturb me and my darling sleep don't you?

she pouted and said "its already nine a.m and you were still sleeping and we've got to go shopping" ..... ''awww, sorry, but now we are even'' we both chuckled.

''wait we are going shopping?'' she replied with a yeah. ''and why is that? because I remember quite clearly that we don't have any fashion show to attend for the next two months'' Talia face palmed and said "you agreed to go for the match making show I told you of''.

Ahaaa I remembered that my best crazy friend in the whole world insisted on me going for one goddamn show I only heard of last night and because I love her so freaking much, I agreed to go.

if you don't know me yet, I am Trisha Lopez, fashionista, I have a jet black hair that is way past my shoulders and straight, I have blue eyes my friends says it reminds them of the sea, got an ass that would make nickki minaj's look fake and small and I ave also got boobs and a face that make guys drool and all this are my problems because of how cool I am I have not seen my own "GUY". and that brings us back as to why me and my girl is going shopping.

"Talia I have enough clothes to last me my lifetime, why do I need to shop?"

"because, you need to look extra va va voom than you already are to win a man" she answered wiggling her brows, I sighed in defeat, I love my bestie so much. Talia is doing good herself a cute brunette with black eyes and a good body she has a boyfriend, I don't so she is trying to help.

"alright,alright, and you won't bother me after I go for this program?","yes I won't" she said smiling at her victory.

I went to my room,showered and shopping with my girl.......

can't wait to get done with tomorrow...,........

A.N~~~~~~~~

finally through with the first chapter, if you enjoyed it...... FAN, VOTE COMMENT, cause your comments means a lot to me......

love you all my sweets ×_×