Mysterious sunflower evenings...

I couldn't find an answer....

Was the sky with no clouds or was it endlessly filled with them that I couldn't find a chasm that showed me the firmament,I wondered as I lay back on my clanky business chair, on that tranquil evening

"Doesn't the day look amazing like you,Lilly?", I asked Lillith, my very elegant cat, who seemed to have camouflaged with my black tracks.
She turned towards me and looked at me with her amber eyes and let out a small meow.

That tiny meow, calmed me down a bit.
My mind was disturbed by something, something that I was unaware of... Something very...
Uhh! I couldn't even describe it!

I really wanted to get myself out of that state .The weather was amazing for a nyctophile like me to go around. I put on my favourite attire and left for the library down the street.

The library didn't attract much crowd and had books as old as manuscripts. It had a balcony with an amazing view, unraveling into the mysterious sunflower gardens far south. The library was ineffable.

The streets of Paris, always filled with crowds seemed lifeless with hardly any people around. I walked slowly feeling the fresh air as it touched my face like a feather, so soft.

I went into a dreamland and just twirled like crazy princess, a ninteen-year old sunflower dancing with the breeze,closing my eyes, forgetting the world....

I felt something dash me, something as soft as the breeze, something held me, I felt like I was falling on a sunflower bed.
I could feel a beautiful fragrance surround me, so refreshing!
It held me so softly, like a gardener who knew how to hold a flower, so gentle....
I opened my eyes with an undying smile on my face.....