Good Times

*Jada's POV *

" Lucas Hemmings get in here right now !"

I yelled sternly .I was so mad I could slap him .

" Yes " Luke said slightly annoyed .

"A certain person named Michael Clifford came up to me today after school to apparently apologize ." I said calmly.

" What does that have to with me? " Luke asked innocently.

He is really starting to get on my fucking nerves now .

" You know today I realized how cute Michael is .You know ,if look pass his BLACK FUCKING EYE AND NEWLY BROKEN NOSE !" I basically screamed at Luke.

*LUKE'S POV*

This evening I just wanted to have a nice time with my best friend in the whole world but she had other plans .

"Are you gonna stand there like an idiot or are you gonna explain to me why you beat the actual shit out of Michael ?" Jada asked raising her hands in fustration .

"Fine , Michael is in my math class , right and .... he was saying some stuff about you and I didn't like that " . Honestly I was scared of jada would tell me .

"Luke that's sweet but you can't beat people if they say something bad about me okay . "Jada said softy.

I nodded and gave her hug . " Just be happy it was me not Ash ."

Ashton Irwin = one of my best friends ,

Jada's big brother and drummer in 5 seconds of summer (our band )

" Yeah . That would have been bad " Jada said laughing a little.

"So what are we doing to night ?" Jada asked .

"I was thinking we could have a FNMM"

FNMM= Friday night movie marathon.

"Hell yes !"

"Alright I will call the boys you get the snacks ."

"Lets do it" jada said .

*3 HOURS LATER* ♥ Jada' s POV♥

" Everything is set up . Now for the boys to come and for us to get scared until we pee." I said to myself when I felt 2 arms

snaked there way around my stomach lifting me off the floor and in to air .

"Luke !PUT ME DOWN ! "

" As you wish " an with that I was thrown on to the couch in my basement and jumped on top of . His face was less than an inch away from mine and he was staring at me with lust in his eyes. Then his lips pressed against mine . It was soft yet passionate and hungry .

"Are we interrupting something ?"a voice l knew all to well asked. Ashton. With that I rolled Luke off me and on to floor.

"Nope . Right Luke ?"

"Ughhhh" luke groaned on the floor

And I laughed so did the boys .

We ended up watching 6 movies before everyone fell asleep . Half way through the fourth movie I sat thinking to myself 'how could life get any better' .

Little did all of this was about to change .

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
That's the first chapter .
I will try my best to update as much as I can . Thanks a million .